NT, i know i wasn't the only one who thought this was real.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Yes you are.

Dude, seriously. Get back to ISS. Flaming NT over on ISS but now you wanna be an NT'er.
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Yes you are.

Dude, seriously. Get back to ISS. Flaming NT over on ISS but now you wanna be an NT'er.
roll.gif
smh.gif
shut your 14 year old @@% up.
If you thought that was real then you dumb. fall back kid
and you taking these forums a lil too seriously.. relax

roll.gif

Your nothing.

Saying you sold "green" to buy your house.

Get that !*$* outta here
roll.gif

Why are you on NT? On ISS you were flaming NT but now you come here thinking you cool?

roll.gif
funny.

i was gonna respond to the question, but now that i see y'all two going at it, i'm just gonna chill and enjoy the rubble the ensues.ready..........fight!

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i was gonna respond to the question, but now that i see y'all two going at it, i'm just gonna chill and enjoy the rubble the ensues.
my thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by northparkblind

roll.gif

Your nothing.

Saying you sold "green" to buy your house.

Get that !*$* outta here
roll.gif

Why are you on NT? On ISS you were flaming NT but now you come here thinking you cool?

roll.gif
funny.
I was being sarcastic. Funny that you remember what i post.
shut up, thinking NT is your fam.. dique "NT FAM"
eyes.gif

As i said.. you take forums a too seriously.. relax.. its the *@#*%!@ internet man.
Im cool in real life. i dont need to nt or iss to think im cool.. got it bamma?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

i was gonna respond to the question, but now that i see y'all two going at it, i'm just gonna chill and enjoy the rubble the ensues.
my thoughts exactly

my thoughts exactly
Got my ringside seats before somebody gets banned, I doubt it will continue tho. Mods got them shook

I uh....whew...I don't know what to tell you...Not that believable I guess.

Good Effects though and funny, but the scene was pretty dead on staged. Lighting and narration.

Entertaining non the less...

You going stamp me out too for an opinion...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

my thoughts exactly

Shut up. Both of you.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...... Ya'll gone let him talk to ya'll like that
grin.gif

Instigating
laugh.gif
.....but no really are ya'll?

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Instigating
laugh.gif
.....but no really are ya'll?

I have no efame, but that don't really matta..
this kid "northparkblind" is a 14 year old asian kid... who is nothing but an ethug... all he does is buy supreme crap.. wears it and re sells it..

hes mad at me because i posted up a picture of him with a ninja mask on.. cuz i thought it was funny that hes a frail !%@ kid.. but talks mad crap online
he says i "flame" NT because i call NTs jordan forum a piece of crap.. but aint that the truth? its a mess in there..
I honostly dont care much for forums.. but he chooses to take things out of proportion.. and talk %+%!.

Back
Top Bottom