NT, I KNOW YOU REMEBER THIS VIDEO VOL.PWNED!

Ofc.Phan

formerly retro23phan
Joined Aug 31, 2004
lol i enjoyed reading the story behind this video. It was like inspiration for me back then seeing that i was really scrawny.

Joined Oct 9, 2005
Didn't dude get his teeth knocked out but he had braces so they were still attached to the wire?

Joined Jan 24, 2007
A 14 year old kid named Scott recently transferred to a new school where he knew no one. He was eventually picked on by the "toughest" bully (16) inthe school, and stood up for himself: Scott told Cameron to meet him after school to settle things. As they were preparing for the fight, dozens of onlookerscalled Scott racist names, say he's going to get beat, and spit on him. The video joins the action when Scott, probably 5'5? 140lbs, squares off withCameron, probably 5'8? 170lbs. Rate this video.AFTERMATH PICTURE OF CAMERON http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bkp/imag...

Joined Aug 24, 2006
Originally Posted by CDub Yo

Didn't dude get his teeth knocked out but he had braces so they were still attached to the wire?
I hate to give this poor execution but..

Joined Sep 17, 2007
The aftermath pics are

But good for the little guy, everyone clearly expected him to get beat down but he prevailed and gave him a real cold one at the end to seal the deal.

Joined Mar 26, 2007
glad that kid took care of business

that bully was a chump, he didnt land a single hit

nobody was messin with that kid when all was said n done

Joined Aug 7, 2005
I don't promote violence, but I promote defending yourself. With that said, I'm glad that kid got his +*% whooped.

Joined Jul 12, 2007
Originally Posted by retro23phan

lol i enjoyed reading the story behind this video. It was like inspiration for me back then seeing that i was really scrawny.
What are you talking about? The lil asian cat is ripped.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now