NT, I KNOW YOU REMEBER THIS VIDEO VOL.PWNED!

lol i enjoyed reading the story behind this video. It was like inspiration for me back then seeing that i was really scrawny.

Didn't dude get his teeth knocked out but he had braces so they were still attached to the wire?
laugh.gif

A 14 year old kid named Scott recently transferred to a new school where he knew no one. He was eventually picked on by the "toughest" bully (16) inthe school, and stood up for himself: Scott told Cameron to meet him after school to settle things. As they were preparing for the fight, dozens of onlookerscalled Scott racist names, say he's going to get beat, and spit on him. The video joins the action when Scott, probably 5'5? 140lbs, squares off withCameron, probably 5'8? 170lbs. Rate this video.AFTERMATH PICTURE OF CAMERON http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bkp/imag...

Originally Posted by CDub Yo

Didn't dude get his teeth knocked out but he had braces so they were still attached to the wire?
laugh.gif
I hate to give this poor execution but..
061b6a4062220d376f6cfe29fd85f779.jpg

The aftermath pics are
sick.gif

But good for the little guy, everyone clearly expected him to get beat down but he prevailed and gave him a real cold one at the end to seal the deal.

glad that kid took care of business

that bully was a chump, he didnt land a single hit
laugh.gif

nobody was messin with that kid when all was said n done

I don't promote violence, but I promote defending yourself. With that said, I'm glad that kid got his +*% whooped.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

lol i enjoyed reading the story behind this video. It was like inspiration for me back then seeing that i was really scrawny.
What are you talking about? The lil asian cat is ripped.

Back
Top Bottom