NT, I need a new pair of basketball shoes, any recommendations?

Sorry for another one of these topics, but I am looking for really nice pair of shoes for balling.

My basketball shoe rotation have been Zoom BB2 lows, Kobe IIIs, and ZKIV. I recently got a pair of Foam lites, but had some trouble with them so I was going toexchange them for a new pair of shoes.

I don't feel like Hyperdunks because of what everyone's saying about the Lunar foam flattening out, and plus I already have ZKIV. My Zoom BB2 lows andZKIIIs are also wearing out.

I was think of getting Jordan 6 Rings or Huarache 09s. My feet are also a little wide. I'm looking for comfort, good traction, good durability, and light.

Any suggestions? Thanks a lot NT.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Sorry for another one of these topics, but I am looking for really nice pair of shoes for balling.

My basketball shoe rotation have been Zoom BB2 lows, Kobe IIIs, and ZKIV. I recently got a pair of Foam lites, but had some trouble with them so I was going to exchange them for a new pair of shoes.

I don't feel like Hyperdunks because of what everyone's saying about the Lunar foam flattening out, and plus I already have ZKIV. My Zoom BB2 lows and ZKIIIs are also wearing out.

I was think of getting Jordan 6 Rings or Huarache 09s. My feet are also a little wide. I'm looking for comfort, good traction, good durability, and light.

Any suggestions? Thanks a lot NT.

huaraches are better for the money
arent the 6ix rings like $160
indifferent.gif

^^what he said. the huaraches usually have a wider fit in the forefoot also.

AJ XIX the perfect balling shoe it has it all traction comfort and durability...and the XXI's are good also

the jordan 18's are quite wide.....but depends on how much money you want to dish out...

i say huaraches are your best bet. i ball almost every night and love these things. i have purchased multiple pairs just to have back ups. oh hyperdunks aregreat ballin shoes too. pretty wide as well.

im also looking in to buying new ballin shoes. thinking of either the huarache 08 or the hyperdunks.

^^i really like the cp3.2s as well but i would be careful using these. the sole is so soft i find it hard to believe the cp3s would last outdoors.

zoom flight 96

they have these on ebay for 59 shipped for most sizes.

I ball in my 2k4's once in awhile, they aren't that good for balling but sneakers are sneakers.

XIX.. that's what i'm using. Make sure you wear some higher socks with them. the metal piece in the front scraps you. great traction and feel soooocomfortable.

if you're playing inside, and you have some quickness.. do yourself a favor and pull out some XIVs.. super light and fit well

just recently copped a new pair of hyperdunks, i like the grip and its very light. comfort is good, could be better. ankle support is pretty good. i tried onthe huarache 09s, i'd say its a toss up between the two.

hyperdunks or huarache's definately....you can still probably find some of the huarache 08's for cheap....but if not, the huarache 09's...thosewere probably the best choices this year.

Back
Top Bottom