NT I need about 10 seconds of your time

Joined Apr 4, 2003
Can you click this video to help me win a contest for class? The group with the most views wins. It's only 10 seconds long, it's corny, and we ripped off the Miller High Life ad...BUT it would really help me out. Thanks.

Edit: Contest is a wrap. We did great thanks to you guys.

Joined Apr 4, 2003
^^ lol, thanks guys. And tecca nena, IOU one "like" for anything you post online. Name it.

Jaye05...she's kind of a !@%%@, you wouldn't like her. It's also the name of the b-school I currently attend.

Joined Mar 29, 2009
Kelley School of Business

Sister goes to undergrad. Of course my horse, I'll click 500 times.

lol

Joined Sep 14, 2009
just loading into this thread took like 20 seconds... damn nt lol

Joined Feb 16, 2003
you need to tell people to watch everyday to get your votes up. I remember asking NT to view my youtube vid for my verizon fios contest. ended up coming in 3rd out of 25 and the other vids were pretty garbage and thts not me jus sayin tht cuz im not salty.

Joined Apr 4, 2003
^^ Good idea. I'll up this post a couple times if people don't get annoyed by it. Doing well so far. Thanks NT!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now