NT, I need advice Vol. 21st Birthday Approaching quickly

So pretty much, my 21st b day is this friday...and my plan is to pretty much be outta my mind this weekend...i've been to a few bars/clubs but have only ordered drinks for myself a few times

So i need some tips aka proper bar etiquette...one of my homeboys gave me a tip once saying never hold money out at the bar, that'll make the bartender skip over you and go to the next person, he said just chill and wait patiently and he also said to tip

and also..i need some good drink choices, usually i get a long island to drink and a pitcher of beer, or a rumplemints shot..but i need more choices so i can properly get inebriated

For some reason that song that 'Willy Wonka' did in family guy when peter and brian went to the beer factory started playing as soon as I read inebriated. lol inebriated.

If you wanna go with dark liquor drink Hennessy or Crown. Straight shots or mix them coke.

I always start a tab and pay cash at the end of the night. That way you don't need to tip every time you go to the bar, and you can still leave the bartender a nice tip.

Don't be the douche yelling "hey over here!" or flailing your arms. I hate that *@@$

Drinks kinda depend on what you like. For a 21st I'm sure your friends are gonna be buying you all your drinks and you'll end up taking a lot so I suggest some fruity shots that aren't as strong. Superman, Jolly Rancher, Girl Scout Cookie, Red Headed *%@@, etc. all taste good, have alcohol in them and won't get you too @+$%#% up too quick.

When I drink, I like vodka cranberry and whiskey coke in addition to beer. Those are my two drinks because even with cheap liquor they still taste good.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

it aint a 21st if you dont do some lines.

roll.gif
roll.gif

if i dont start a tab..how much should i tip..and should i tip everytime i get something?

Man, if its you're birthday, you shouldn't even have to worry about bar etiquette. Your friends should be buying all of your drinks for that night, period. Just make sure they aren't doing !%#+ like buying you three wisemen's and that type of !%#+ over and over
laugh.gif

And happy early birthday
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Man, if its you're birthday, you shouldn't even have to worry about bar etiquette. Your friends should be buying all of your drinks for that night, period. Just make sure they aren't doing !%#+ like buying you three wisemen's and that type of !%#+ over and over
laugh.gif

And happy early birthday
happy.gif

Came in here to say this. 
laugh.gif
 True friends will buy you 4 horseman over and over, take you home, and tell you your antics the next day.

Back
Top Bottom