:::NT I Need Advice:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so there's a concert I want to go to in L.A. coming up. My girlfriend will be in Cancun with her family. The only other person who I know that would like to go is my best friend's girlfriend because she likes the group. My best friend doesn't really like them plus he has to work. Now, would it look wrong or be bad if I went on a 7 hour trip with my friend's girl to watch the concert? Just the two of us? I know my friend should trust me and his girl but he's the insecure type. I want to go really bad. This group will never come back, and I don't want to go alone. What do you guys think?
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Equipo Inmigrantes Ilegales/ Founder of EquipoTRIcolor
EquipoTRIcolor​

I don't think you'd know them. Their name is Soda Stereo. They're an 80s rock band from Argentina.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
EquipoTRIcolor​

Pics of the girl :nerd:
nerd.gif
SIZE 13 SHOES FOR SALESIZE 11 SHOES FOR SALE
TEAMlateNIGHT X THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​

Are you friends with her?
He is your best friend, I'm sure you trust each other.
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Quote:
Naw man, that's not cool. If it was my girl I wouldn't let it happen. You don'y want one of those "one thing led to another" or "it just happened" moments do you?

See that's not even me though. Not only is it my best friend's girl, but I love my girlfriend too much to ruin our relationship.

Quote:
Are you friends with her?

Yeah I'm friends with her. We're coo. We talk online and stuff sometimes, but he gets kind of jealous sometimes which is what worries me. If he gets jealous about us IMing eachother, just imagine how he'd feel if I went on a road trip with his girl.

Quote:
Tell your girl that your treatin her like a homie.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
EquipoTRIcolor​

if he gets jealous that easy then i don't think you should do it. might over react or something.
S A C R A M E N T O K I N G S

Well it sounds like you already made your decision. You're friends insecure, he aint gonna go for it..
Call me Webbigail..

I definitely wouldn't take her.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

^ Yeah no lie....sounds like if you do end up takn her, your boy will trip

My advice... take someone else....anyone else

Just make sure that his girlfriend doesn't have a secret crush on you.

.:Flowsomuch:.​
TEAMLAKERS
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Since you all are friends then I see no problem w/ it, but if your friend doesn't want you to go then there really is nothing you can do. He won't feel better about it. The decision is his girls ultimately.
Team Longhorns

Depends on two things, really:

#1- whether or not you've asked the opinions of your friend and you girl

#2- how much you respect their opinions if either one of them says that they're not comfortable
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

as long as YOUR girl and YOUR friend know and they're both cool with it, you're straight....

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

^ Yeah the last two replies is what it really comes down to. I actually talked to my girl already and she said she didn't care. Now my friend on the other hand will say he's ok with it, but I know he wont be. He doesn't like to show that he's insecure but I know he is.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
EquipoTRIcolor​

can you see yourself doing anything with your friends girl, under ANY circumstances?
if so than don't set yourself up
on dogs

Sounds like your friend would be insecure about it even if he told you that he was fine with it, you should probably just go alone.

just assure him nothing is going to happen. i used to hangout with my boyfriend's best friend all the time and nothing ever happened. of course now we're broken up but it wasnt over anything that had to do with the friend.

This got bumped? wow...anyway I didnt end up going..but somebody i know did blow me out the water about this post i front of her boyfried (my best friend)..lol

This got bumped? wow...anyway I didnt end up going..but somebody i know did blow me out the water about this post i front of her boyfried (my best friend)..lol

Was it a NTer? What did your friend say about you calling him insecure?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom