NT I need some help

Ok... I used to live in Hollywood Florida. I loved it there and everything was perfect. Then two months ago we moved to Midway Georgia.
sick.gif
My friends mom had invited me to go back and live there but my mom is being a B#%#$^. The school is better and the football team has a much better upside. Basically I need advice on how to convince my mom to le me move back

Clifnotes:
-Used to live in the Florida
pimp.gif

-We moved to a small town in Georgia
frown.gif

-I'm 15
-Best friends Family offered me a place to stay back in the Florida
- School and football team are better
- I could move back but i need to convince mom.

ANY ADVICE IS HELPFUL

Tell her how you feel. Make sure you tell her you'll come visit her and stuff.... There aren't any magic words you can say to make her let you move back

if it was your senior year or something i would understand but you're 15 and want your mom to let you move away to live with another family?

is it just the two of you by any chance? i think you should suck it up and stay with your family...

Originally Posted by TheBigGuy1828

- I could move back but i need to convince mom.

ANY ADVICE IS HELPFUL
it's not going to happen big guy
I went through the same thing
parents lied to me and all, saying if I got good grades I could move back with my grandparents
eyes.gif

only advice I could give you is to not do poorly in school or act out in anger towards your family.

I make good grades. I actually have a 4.0. I made varsity this year as a freshman on the football team. The school i moved to is way easier though. The math I'm in is exactly what i did last semester

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

if it was your senior year or something i would understand but you're 15 and want your mom to let you move away to live with another family?

is it just the two of you by any chance? i think you should suck it up and stay with your family...

Well my parents split when i was in 7th grade. we moved to Florida in my 8th and the 1st half of my 9th grade year. Then she decided she wanted to move back with her mother-in law. So when we were in Florida it was me my mom and little sister (12). Now in Georgia it is me my mom my dad (they are still separated and it is causing a lot of child support problems) my sister and grandma.

You're 15..they're not going to let you move back dude. Find the good in your situation and make the best of it.

Back
Top Bottom