NT I NEED UR HELP(girl help lol)

168
10
Joined May 16, 2006
Wasupt NT
I have an embarssing problem. I just turned 17 and there is a girl i been tryin to get with.............
but i just get so shy i juss dont kno wut to say. Realisticly i juss dont know how to talk to girls that dont throw them selves
i kno its embarassing but can u help me so i can put this behind me.
Im not afraid of girls or anything
i just dont know how to start talking to them
IM JUST SHY
lol
 
3,583
10
Joined Jul 10, 2007
just do it man. BELIEVE. go in with confidence and go up to her and start small talk like how you doin etc etc..

Get her # and text/call her (text prob for you) or whatever makes you comfy...and go from there man..

you got it dude go get it
 

calvinjohnson

Banned
1,294
10
Joined Apr 22, 2009
Originally Posted by jmizzle10

Wasupt NT
I have an embarssing problem. I just turned 17 and there is a girl i been tryin to get with.............
but i just get so shy i juss dont kno wut to say. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Realisticly[/color] i juss dont know how to talk to girls that dont throw them selves
i kno its embarassing but can u help me so i can put this behind me.
Im not afraid of girls or anything
i just dont know how to start talking to them
IM JUST SHY
lol
realistically!!!


you gotta find something you guys got in common and just go from there...
but if you want somemore help PM men
 
9,611
14
Joined Jul 19, 2008
"Hey, your hair looks pretty today.. You mind if I take a wiff?"


















I'm playing, don't do that.

Go simply introduce yourself.
 
4,046
10
Joined Sep 26, 2008
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is she in your class?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, say something like:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Pardon me, what pickup line works best with you? (follow up with a smile)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If she smiles, then make your move (continue talking) because the ice is alreadybroken.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OR[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just go up to her and say "Hey, what's up?" Seem confident![/color]

 
7,632
443
Joined Aug 2, 2008
Listen the best advice you can do is talk to her when shes alone and just talk to her.

Heres how you do it

1
shes alone walking

You talk to her hey __________ hows it going tell me you got a man or what thing that causally comes to mind

her response(if good)

2
(insert joke here)

3
Listen class is starting can I get your aim/# or whateva

4
hit her up next day


DONE
 
101
10
Joined May 4, 2009
Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Listen the best advice you can do is talk to her when shes alone and just talk to her.

Heres how you do it

1
shes alone walking

You talk to her hey __________ hows it going tell me you got a man or what thing that causally comes to mind

her response(if good)

2
(insert joke here)

3
Listen class is starting can I get your aim/# or whateva

4
hit her up next day


DONE

Steps to be a creep?
 
367
10
Joined May 21, 2007
You get to know her first talk to her, if you want to get with her you needa be friends first, if she wants it then let her have it.
 
7,632
443
Joined Aug 2, 2008
Originally Posted by OB89

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Listen the best advice you can do is talk to her when shes alone and just talk to her.

Heres how you do it

1
shes alone walking

You talk to her hey __________ hows it going tell me you got a man or what thing that causally comes to mind

her response(if good)

2
(insert joke here)

3
Listen class is starting can I get your aim/# or whateva

4
hit her up next day


DONE

Steps to be a creep?
How is that you introduce yourself unless yourself and you say this in the HALLWAY not some back alley thing if thats what your saying.

It works when I use it and thats how quick it has to be when you have only 5 minutes between class's

How is this a creep
 
4,046
10
Joined Sep 26, 2008
Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by OB89

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe
How is that you introduce yourself unless yourself and you say this in the HALLWAY not some back alley thing if thats what your saying.

It works when I use it and thats how quick it has to be when you have only 5 minutes between class's

How is this a creep
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]?[/color]
 
3,930
17
Joined Jan 1, 2009
just talk to her like she is just another person. be friendly and witty (dunt confuse witty with being a smart !@@). dunt ask for her info right away,sometimes gurls dunt like that. jus wedge yourself in and become kool with her then u have eliminated your shyness problem and stick to whatever your usualplan is when kicking it to a chick.
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now