NT I NEED UR HELP(girl help lol)

Wasupt NT
I have an embarssing problem. I just turned 17 and there is a girl i been tryin to get with.............
but i just get so shy i juss dont kno wut to say. Realisticly i juss dont know how to talk to girls that dont throw them selves
i kno its embarassing but can u help me so i can put this behind me.
Im not afraid of girls or anything
i just dont know how to start talking to them
IM JUST SHY
lol

just do it man. BELIEVE. go in with confidence and go up to her and start small talk like how you doin etc etc..

Get her # and text/call her (text prob for you) or whatever makes you comfy...and go from there man..

you got it dude go get it

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Post pics if you actually want help

just dont ask this dude for advice on girls.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

Wasupt NT
I have an embarssing problem. I just turned 17 and there is a girl i been tryin to get with.............
but i just get so shy i juss dont kno wut to say. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Realisticly[/color] i juss dont know how to talk to girls that dont throw them selves
i kno its embarassing but can u help me so i can put this behind me.
Im not afraid of girls or anything
i just dont know how to start talking to them
IM JUST SHY
lol
realistically!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you gotta find something you guys got in common and just go from there...
but if you want somemore help PM men

"Hey, your hair looks pretty today.. You mind if I take a wiff?"

I'm playing, don't do that.

Go simply introduce yourself.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is she in your class?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, say something like:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Pardon me, what pickup line works best with you? (follow up with a smile)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If she smiles, then make your move (continue talking) because the ice is alreadybroken.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OR[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just go up to her and say "Hey, what's up?" Seem confident![/color]

pimp.gif

Listen the best advice you can do is talk to her when shes alone and just talk to her.

Heres how you do it

shes alone walking

You talk to her hey __________ hows it going tell me you got a man or what thing that causally comes to mind

her response(if good)

(insert joke here)

Listen class is starting can I get your aim/# or whateva

hit her up next day

DONE

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Listen the best advice you can do is talk to her when shes alone and just talk to her.

Heres how you do it

shes alone walking

You talk to her hey __________ hows it going tell me you got a man or what thing that causally comes to mind

her response(if good)

(insert joke here)

hit her up next day

DONE

Steps to be a creep?
indifferent.gif

You get to know her first talk to her, if you want to get with her you needa be friends first, if she wants it then let her have it.

Originally Posted by OB89

Heres how you do it

shes alone walking

her response(if good)

(insert joke here)

hit her up next day

DONE

Steps to be a creep?
indifferent.gif
How is that you introduce yourself unless yourself and you say this in the HALLWAY not some back alley thing if thats what your saying.

It works when I use it and thats how quick it has to be when you have only 5 minutes between class's

How is this a creep
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OB89

How is that you introduce yourself unless yourself and you say this in the HALLWAY not some back alley thing if thats what your saying.

It works when I use it and thats how quick it has to be when you have only 5 minutes between class's

How is this a creep
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]?[/color]

just talk to her like she is just another person. be friendly and witty (dunt confuse witty with being a smart !@@). dunt ask for her info right away,sometimes gurls dunt like that. jus wedge yourself in and become kool with her then u have eliminated your shyness problem and stick to whatever your usualplan is when kicking it to a chick.

Back
Top Bottom