NT I need your Advice VOL. Buying my first Car

I plan on buying a new car pretty soon and I was wondering if you guys can give me some advice and what to expect at the dealership. I plan on purchasing a 2010/2011 Volkswagen GTI. I work on Volkswagen and Audi cars everyday and I can get parts for cheap. So any advice and experiences are welcome.
112_0906_04z+2010_volkswagen_GTI+cockpit.jpg
2010_VW_Golf_GTI_GB_01_400.jpg
new-vw-gti-2s.jpg
pimp.gif

I plan on buying a new car pretty soon and I was wondering if you guys can give me some advice and what to expect at the dealership. I plan on purchasing a 2010/2011 Volkswagen GTI. I work on Volkswagen and Audi cars everyday and I can get parts for cheap. So any advice and experiences are welcome.
112_0906_04z+2010_volkswagen_GTI+cockpit.jpg
2010_VW_Golf_GTI_GB_01_400.jpg
new-vw-gti-2s.jpg
pimp.gif

If you decide to lease, tell the sales man to roll all the fees/taxes/downpayment into the monthly payments, and only pay the 1st month + DMV fees at the dealership

If you decide to lease, tell the sales man to roll all the fees/taxes/downpayment into the monthly payments, and only pay the 1st month + DMV fees at the dealership

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Dont buy new.

Pretty much. If you work on VW and Audis all the time. There's no reason to buy a new one at a Dealer. You can get parts and fix things yourself (assuming you know what you're doing)

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Dont buy new.

Pretty much. If you work on VW and Audis all the time. There's no reason to buy a new one at a Dealer. You can get parts and fix things yourself (assuming you know what you're doing)

will then buy a sorry @#! volkswagon then since you already made up your mind? what was the point of the thread?SMH

will then buy a sorry @#! volkswagon then since you already made up your mind? what was the point of the thread?SMH

Back
Top Bottom