NT... I Need Your Advice With A Personal Issue Vol. IHWIP

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Are the mods gonna clean this forum up or are we just going to continue to let posts like this pollute the board?

This is still NIKE talk isnt it?
you are always free to logout, my friend.

besides...if you only want to talk about NIKE products...there's a forum for nike shoes....you are free to just browse there. this is a general forum...anything can be discussed.

Most likely spermicide got in your johnson.  It's the worst feeling ever.  It happened to me once.  I yelled at the chick and everything, only to find out she hadnt done anything wrong. 

Are the mods gonna clean this forum up or are we just going to continue to let posts like this pollute the board?

ice-cube.jpg

calm down Mother Theresa 
eyes.gif
, if you want that NIKE element then go to the sub-forums that discuss it bruh bruh                          

I remembered this happening to me a while back. After I left ol girl called me and said that we should get together again. I said nah I'm good and proceeded to be cursed out for dogging her. Hell I thought the chick was burning and I didn't give a damn about her feelings at that point.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

Cwwrite78 , you my dude. But shut up man cranberry extract works wonders, more than water. Fight me

Not according to my doctor. lol @ the shut up tho lol

Back
Top Bottom