NT... I Need Your Advice With A Personal Issue Vol. IHWIP

NT, I had sexual relations with a girl Friday night and, being a responsible person, I used a condom. Sometime during the act, I felt a pain in my urethra... It hurt for a bit then it subsided. After the deed was done, I went to use the bathroom and I felt some intense pain, so much that I didn't even want to finish peeing. I went back to bed, laid down, and it still hurt for another 10 minutes or so. This hasn't happened to me before, and I haven't used protection a lot because my ex was on the pill. Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a way to avoid this? Because if this continues, I don't care how good the P is, INS.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

NT, I had sexual relations with a girl Friday night and, being a responsible person, I used a condom. Sometime during the act, I felt a pain in my urethra... It hurt for a bit then it subsided. After the deed was done, I went to use the bathroom and I felt some intense pain, so much that I didn't even want to finish peeing. I went back to bed, laid down, and it still hurt for another 10 minutes or so. This hasn't happened to me before, and I haven't used protection a lot because my ex was on the pill. Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a way to avoid this? Because if this continues, I don't care how good the P is, INS.
I've had that, not sure if we got it for the same reason, but it went away after a few hours. RIP to you though.

laugh.gif

OH

Something similar happened to me once. After they cut my **** off the pain went away.

RIP

sounds like a UTI, unless you got the drips...
drink some water and take a cranberry extract supplement (most of the juice you find in stores isnt real cranberry juice and is ineffective)

laugh.gif
Thanks to the people that actually helped.

Yeah, I was thinking UTI but it only happened after the condom was on, and after the ten minutes of pain I haven't had any other troubles at all. I'm still gonna pick up that cranberry extract though.

Doesn't sound like a UTI because the pain was to transient to be one. Was likely some type of tiny foreign body or chemical irritation. Your pee probably got rid of it

Doesn't sound like a UTI because the pain was to transient to be one. Was likely some type of tiny foreign body or chemical irritation. Your pee probably got rid of it

Cwwrite78 , you my dude. But shut up man cranberry extract works wonders, more than water. Fight me

Originally Posted by mco85

yup was gonna say chemical irritation

Appreciate the responses. Searched google and all I got was a few pages from Yahoo Answers with people saying it was AIDS
indifferent.gif
Thanks NT.

Are the mods gonna clean this forum up or are we just going to continue to let posts like this pollute the board?

This is still NIKE talk isnt it?

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Appreciate the responses. Searched google and all I got was a few pages from Yahoo Answers with people saying it was AIDS
indifferent.gif
Thanks NT.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

have you peed again since? if so any pain?

Back
Top Bottom