NT I need your help! girl problems -__-

Your issue isnt as bad as you might think.
You have actaully already identifyed the problem. You two keep getting into stupid arguments.
If you really want to have a future with this girl then youy need to learn to let it go sometimes.

Constantly arguing over little things can make your relationship miserable.
Try and get down to what the argument is relly about, and once you understand that it is something stupid,
you will realize that is not worth it and then you can enjoy spending time with her.

Last edited:
You gotta decide if its worth putting up with her ****... Everybody gets into arguments/fights, but it shouldnt be all the time, that **** is stressful.

How old are you?

You gotta decide if its worth putting up with her ****... Everybody gets into arguments/fights, but it shouldnt be all the time, that **** is stressful.

How old are you?

I'm 22, she's about to turn 21 in a couple weeks. Also deciding if it's best to break up (if that happens) before her birthday or after..?

and that's the thing, everyone gets into fights but every damn day is becoming too much.

Last edited:
Maybe you both should just take your time and see what you both want to do, such as goals, before pursuing a serious relationship.

OP this is what you do.

Sit her down and tell her what you just told us. Do it calmly and respectfully. If it turns into an argument on her part than drop her because she is competing with you. A big no no in a relationship. On the other hand if your able to check her and she understands where the faults are. Try and build from that.

The bottom line if you can make things stable. The relationship will not last. If she is not willing to listen. The relationship will not last. so on and so forth.

you're 22. drop her. there's millions of other girls out there. get everything else in your life lined up and the wimminz will fall into your lap bruh

pic 4 the beasts
mean.gif
esto

I've just been feeling miserable and unhappy for the past week or so because of all this but in the end, I still love her. I don't think I'll find a more caring or loving girl than her. I'm also afraid I'll absolutely break her heart and leave her completely alone (all her friends went back home for summer and she's just staying here pretty much for me, working full time and spending the rest of her time with me). I feel bad because she actually sees a future with me (not sure if I feel the same, don't know if I'd introduce her to my parents) and is crazy in love with me but I'm not sure if I can tolerate her anymore. One side of me wants to break up, be free again, be stress free, and do whatever the hell because I'm still young but the other side wants to stay with her. I don't think I'll find another girl like her and when we're not fighting, we're very happy with one another and share many similar interests. She's also the first very serious girlfriend I've had that I've discussed having a future with. It also doesn't help she's pretty damn cute :smh:/quote]

with this attitude, you definitely won't find anyone else lol.

She's not staying here just for you, shes out there doing her thing while you're on the side

She sees a short future with you, you see long term commitment, fuu

How old are you? If you're in your 20s you need to leave and do your own thing. if you're older, you need to leave and regain your own freedom.

also, I need to have sexx with your girl to truly diagnose whats going on between you two. From what I gather it's a combination of give her the good D and a high dose of grow some balls.

I am certified doctore, got my credentials from devry.com

First off, you've known each other 8 months, you are not in love and neither is she.

Second off, what you described is everyones relationship. That's what relationships are. You think it's the happily ever after **** you see on tv and the movies? It's not. It's constant let downs and disapointment that it's not what one expects after having love defined for them through fictional characters in fictional lives.

First off, you've known each other 8 months, you are not in love and neither is she.

Second off, what you described is everyones relationship. That's what relationships are. You think it's the happily ever after **** you see on tv and the movies? It's not. It's constant let downs and disapointment that it's not what one expects after having love defined for them through fictional characters in fictional lives.

i mean, i know there are fights but ours have been a little too much. like every damn day :smh:

also, her birthday is coming up real soon. break up before/after?

Back
Top Bottom