NT i need your help quick vol. birthday ideas (now with text! lol)

lol what the !+#*, i typed out a whole paragraph

anyway, im taking this girl out for her birthday tomorrow. Havent seen her in a while so im trying to hang out with her all day. I have the dinner down but i need some other ideas. I know we have some creative people here. thanks

Is she a chill person or more of a do everything person?

If it's the first one, walk around the city after dinner, go to a pool hall, take her to your place and watch a movie, whatever's good with both of you.

Originally Posted by scshift

Is she a chill person or more of a do everything person?

If it's the first one, walk around the city after dinner, go to a pool hall, take her to your place and watch a movie, whatever's good with both of you.

quite frankly im not even sure if we're going out now
laugh.gif
shes being an illogical *#$!%

i took my girl to a nice seafood dinner in the city, then hit up to watch a broadway musical, and then we bar hopped after!
expensive, but my girl really enjoyed it! I dont know what your girl is into, but im sure if she really likes you, she will enjoy whatever you have planned for her.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

anyway, im taking this girl out for her birthday tomorrow. Havent seen her in a while so im trying to hang out with her all day. I have the dinner down but i need some other ideas. I know we have some creative people here. thanks

You haven't seen her in a while, but your taking her out for her b-day? Who's idea was this? If hers, seems like she might be trying to find a sucker to get a free meal from. Just my thoughts.

Originally Posted by OU Imran

Originally Posted by needsomejays

You haven't seen her in a while, but your taking her out for her b-day? Who's idea was this? If hers, seems like she might be trying to find a sucker to get a free meal from. Just my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom