NT I need your help.

Hey NT fam! Im pretty new to this site therefore i havn't been involved in many transactions. How ever my first transaction seems to be going a little rough and i need your guys advice on what to do. So basically me and another NTer agreed to a trade and i agreed that i would ship first. So i shipped my shoes last monday and a week later he tells me that when he recieved the box and opened it there were no shoes inside. Just the count down box lid and a plastic bag which i put in. He filed a claim but USPS quickly closed the claim because they said the shipment weighed less than a pound when it got to the US. So my question is does this usually happen? Boxes getting opened up on the way to its destination? Or is this guy just lying and trying to keep my shoes? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Did you double box the shoes? If they said it weighe
d less than a pound they obviously fell out.

Or somebody stole them.
nerd.gif

You got scammed. Post all his information now. I'm not even joking. You got scammed. But our detectives have ways of retrieving stolen property.

If you shipped the shoes, shouldn't you have a receipt with the info? IE Weight? Tracking information?

yea i have the reciept and everything....the reciept says it weights 2.005 KG but when it got to the states he claims USPS said(he sent me an email) it weighed less than a pound. dudes name is SCBlazr05 any of you ever done business with him? I did put 200$ insurance on it tho. I hope they give me my money back or find the shoes
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom