NT I need your support! (Girl problem post)

You only want her cause you feel guilty for not being a good bf. Move on, she settled with you and put up with all the bs for 3 years... and who lies about school and video games.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Take your L and walk away.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

ITS NOT SIMPIN TO WANT TO MEND A SERIOUS LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP

on NT it is...

showing any sort of emotions towards a girl that isnt @++#+#* her and on to the next is simpin!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You can say I feel guilty but the truth is despite the only part of the story I told we had some great times. We did have times that were very good and had a good relationship. Trust me I was good to her.

As I said we both had our faults. The were times I was pissed at her, but I stuck it through.

why did you lie about going to school? you really thought you could carry that for a whole semester? and video games? that makes you look like you're doing something wrong...

First things first, you should not lie to your girlfriend. I know sometimes they are white lies and you really do not think they will have an impact - but most likely they will. You loose trust for someone when they are not honest with you, no matter what about. About this Ashley girl - If my man hung out with a girl who clearly had a problem with me and I clearly had a problem with her - I would most likely end it. After three years of being with someone you like to think they support you and have your back with everything. If she was chilling with some dude that didn't like you and posted sh*t on his facebook to get at you, would you be happy ?My personal opinion on space is that it kills. If you take too much time apart then you might forget why you were ever together. I know that it can work in the complete opposite way - but theres a chance that she has a few things on her mind that really upset her and the time will only confirm her feelings. If you want to be with her tell her. Lay everything out on the table and let her choose what she wants. Regardless of the outcome you did the only thing you could and wont have any regrets.

It's over, move on. I'll be honest, most girls and even grown women are not going to be 100% OK with you having a *close* female friend. That's the bottom line. You need to find a girlfriend who will be accepting of your female friends, or distance yourself from your friend "ashley"

or just bone "ashley" and call it a day

You need to keep Ashley in check.
Bottom line is she came out of pocket when she decided to purposely piss your girl off. If she was really your friend she would respect your relationship.

girls want drama, and you happily obliged. congrats. now your p-less, and your girl and ashley are probably BFF's now

you two should have made a deal about not hanging out with other boys/girls one on one. Its pretty obvious she had a problem with you hanging out with ashley not many girls would have even put up with that. You know she feels bad about ya two hanging out so why go to the movie after your girl said she would.

Back
Top Bottom