NT I present to you, my first pair of 2000 Retro XI's + "Nike Air" Retro + Restoration Project :hat

Joined Apr 2, 2009
VERY VERY HAPPY. i traded a DS pair of Varsity Red VI's for both pairs. they are in GREAT condition minus the yellowing.
i am beyond happy, just wanted to share, i plan to seaglow the hell out of them, to get them sparkly new. haha... theres almost no creasing on the space jams, and the leather on the V's OMGGG.

honestly now, i see why people complain about the quality of the retros, these space jams are so comfy, and the leather on the V's feels so softttt. anyways.. enjoy

p.s. if anyone can point me to the seaglow thread would be appreciated.... taking these as before pictures...

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Very nice! I want some of those Space Jams, my 09 retro's are still in my closet

@ Kansas weather
THESE > 09's

i say that from a comfort prospective. they are like walking on pillows. and these are a size 11, and fit me great (im a true 11.5) its like everything was just way better back then. i even compared the tongues, and the 2000's have a fatter tongue

Joined Jul 20, 2008
those soles have passed yellow and turning orange... but nonetheless
goodluck on the restoration 

Joined May 6, 2009
^^yeah its gonna be hard to get them sparkly new since they're such a dark shade of orange but its a great trade either way id do it

SteveSteve72

Staff member
Joined Jan 3, 2009
Nice trade good luck with the restorations post some pics when your finished.

Joined Feb 13, 2007
You got a very good deal sea glow is gonna cost you bout 49 bucks total i believe if you get the 16 oz bottle

Joined Feb 2, 2010
i just ordered sea glow i have the same v's in very similar condition that i plan to work on thats and my fire red v's

Joined Jun 11, 2008
Cool I would be doin the same thing to my concords seaglow baby hope it works first time usin it keeps us post it

Joined Jul 7, 2009
Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Very nice! I want some of those Space Jams, my 09 retro's are still in my closet

@ Kansas weather
yes, yes, and yes. i dont even want to wear my white/red XIIs because of the snow

Joined Aug 2, 2009
you are going to get SUPER frustrated once your in the sea glowing process, trust me.
they dont look like they first did, it takes alot of sea glow and time to at least get the sole to look descent, and will literally start to yellow again substancially in like 3 or 4 days if you wear them.

Joined Mar 15, 2005
Nice pickup fam, and congrats on those SJ's. Keep us posted on how that restoration project goes.

Joined Jan 10, 2010
just put a lot of coats of seaglow on the soles of those spacejams and they good to go
just make sure u follow the instructions very carefully

ricekrispies420

formerly l2icel3oi9i6
Joined Apr 6, 2008
varsity red vi? as in the suede black/red vi that just dropped recently?

if i knew someone wanted to trade me those for their '00 v and xi...i could easily restore those

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now