NT I present to you, my first pair of 2000 Retro XI's + "Nike Air" Retro + Restoration Project :hat

im kind of curious how the project will turn out... I know some kid that has 3 pairs of 2000 Space Jams... and a pair of 2001 VI Infared...

Sweet deal! Nice trade! Good luck with the sea glow! Anyone can help restoring sole separation on 00 jams. I have shoe glue but dont knw the process and wait time of letting the glue settle... Thanks in advance

laugh.gif
Citrus Space Jams

good luck!

Originally Posted by Dwilliams 8

^^yeah its gonna be hard to get them sparkly new since they're such a dark shade of orange but its a great trade either way id do it
pimp.gif
No they are not. OP you just need a few days of seaglow sessions. Keeping them out in the sun and reapplying when needed and you'll be in good shape. That's a good deal

nice pick up! there's going to be more vi's to come out this year, so you're not missing out on any of them. the yellowing on j's just makes the shoe look older, not worn out, depending if they're taken cared of. as long as the patent leather is shiney, those xi's will be fresh no matter if they're retro's or not.

Back
Top Bottom