NT, I purchased a brand new house! Pics inside!

Nice
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Doing it wrong, I am.
30t6p3b.gif
:
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So, 200 pairs of jordans (that your parents bought you) sold at $150.00 each pair would give you 30,000. This is just one big effin Cool Story Bro.

lol im jelly. *kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Thanks a lot fellas! It was tough to make $30k at the age of 16, but definitely not impossible. I had a fairly large jordan collection which I sold that gave me a boost. I have never borrowed a cent from by parents for any of my business ventures and probably will never need to. I am happy with my decision to purchase through a builder, regardless of what others might think.

My only regret might be that I never finished college. I will some day once I get everything situated.

laugh.gif

c'mon son, congrats an all that but keep it real man

you mustve came up with a REALLY bright idea then, least tell NT how you really did it.

im not jelly, but im very impressed. i like to see things like this. im workin on my place but it def wont look like that.

I need to scout some locations to place some arms, op how much do you pay each place to allow you to put an atm there?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Thanks a lot fellas! It was tough to make $30k at the age of 16, but definitely not impossible. I had a fairly large jordan collection which I sold that gave me a boost. I have never borrowed a cent from by parents for any of my business ventures and probably will never need to. I am happy with my decision to purchase through a builder, regardless of what others might think.

My only regret might be that I never finished college. I will some day once I get everything situated.

laugh.gif

c'mon son, congrats an all that but keep it real man

you mustve came up with a REALLY bright idea then, least tell NT how you really did it.

im not jelly, but im very impressed. i like to see things like this. im workin on my place but it def wont look like that.
read what i wrote over and i sounded stupid...

anyways chico good stuff...read your older posts on here and you put out a lot of knowledge...have no choice but to respect that

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

You overpaid in this market. For someone who understands the stock market, I'm disappointed in your decision to have a builder build you a house.
O, and house doesn't count if OP parents fronted him money when he was young.
I am nominating Toy Collector123 Saltiest NT Member of 2011. Either your life truly sucks or you're just naturally a douche and can't help it, I can't call it either way.

Back to the topic at hand, op congrats!!

Didn't read the thread, just saw the pics.
I remember your name from the ATM thread.

Congrats, bro. I respect your grind 
pimp.gif

Fambs. 

Lemme educate the doubters. 

This dude had a 30 page thread on his ATM machines.

He stocks 'em the with cash, he collects the 2.50 charges every time someone uses the %%+%$.

Had the @+#@ down to a science 
pimp.gif

Had he had these nice lil' hustles for a while, I'm sure he accumulated somethin nice.

At 24, I'd guess he spent all his time on the business ventures, no school.

So. Definitely possible!

I'm trying to answer everyones questions. Sorry if I overlooked anyones.

There is plenty of space between my house and the ones next to mine. I'll drive by the site today to drop off some paperwork after the market closes and take some more pics and post them up.

I'm glad some of you remember that ATM thread. Alot of useful info in there. BTW, I'm charging $2.75/transaction now plus $.25 kickback from processors.

It's definitely possible to save up a large amount of money at a young age. I've been able to to put away a pretty nice chunk, not $30K but still a nice amount. Since I was born my parents forced me to put 50% of every dollar I ever got, whether it be from birthdays, holidays, work wages, selling stuff on eBay, etc. Now I only put away probably 35-40% but it still can add up.

Congrats chico! I hope to buy a house within a couple years of graduating too. Your house is beautiful.

Stop hating on chico. Him and Dey know yayo were caking off the OG stock market thread.

30k at 16 isn't impossible but it's highly unlikely without family backing of some sort to get started. Even if you work a part time job it would be extremely difficult to save 30k. I'm not doubting he did most of it on his own, but it skeptical on all of it being done alone. People also fail to realize once you get ball rolling no stopping.

Only reason most people fail or can't do this is because they lack dedication. Hard work pays off and don't ever distracted from the your goal.

Congrats on the house.

Back
Top Bottom