NT, I purchased a brand new house! Pics inside!

Edit: Wow, forgot all about this thread. I closed on the home in October 2011. One of the best decisions I've ever made. Never thought there'd be so much work needed to be done. Starting water and electric services, lawn care services, pest control services, house maid/cleaning services. All that stuff adds up quick. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'm in talks with an interior decorator to furnish the home one room at a time. Next week, I'm having a company install a screen enclosure in the lanai area. So far my biggest purchases after the closing was a 4 door GE Profile counter depth fridge, 2 tempurpedic beds, and a water softener with home filtration system. I'm taking things slow because my work takes up too much of my time. I'll take new pics of the home and update the thread as time goes by. Thanks all for looking!
Finally pulled the trigger on purchasing a new house. I have been saving for the last 2 years and was confused on what I wanted, a house or condo. I am 24 years old and figured I'd purchase a condo. But after searching with no luck, I came across a builder and loved what they had to offer. It is still in the process of being built and should be completed mid September. I stopped production a week after it started and went in to pick my own options. It is 3616 sq ft and has 4 bedrooms, 1 bonus room, 3 bathrooms, and a 3 car garage. I'll update this thread when the house is complete. Please feel free to comment or ask any questions you may have.

Here are pictures from mid construction till now:

24wcbki.jpg

2hoeolu.jpg

21b9irk.jpg

fx4dg.jpg

dexk7d.jpg

v8qa3a.jpg

30tgd3q.jpg

mtb8yo.jpg

Looks good so far. Im 23 and i've saved no where near enough to make a down payment on a home. You're obviously doing something right.
Congrats bro. 
pimp.gif

The stock market is for suckers except when it's not. I remember you from the threads. You put in quality work and helped NT fam from time to time. You had some good technical analysis.

Congrats.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

pimp.gif
Congrats, I also purchases a brand new house back in March of this year so I know the feeling, but I wish mines was 3000+ sq feet though
laugh.gif

how much? threads like this really piss me off that I live in the place with 'the highest cost of living' in america (hawaii)

Damn I'm also 24 and I wish I had enough saved to put down on a house.

Congrats man, can't wait to feel that sense of accomplish once I purchase my own house.

$385k with $70k in upgrades (included in the price) and $150k down. The house right across from mine went up for sale last week and asking $549k.

$385k in AZ will get you an extremely nice house. Our housing prices have plummeted
30t6p3b.gif

Congrats bro

Back
Top Bottom