NT...I think I wanna buy a BOAT ~~~~~~ Vol. STANKIN LANKIN TOWNCAR

Would you drive a 1990-1994 Lincoln Towncar ?

• Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

• Yes, but not by choice

• Only if my last name was Soprano

• Total voters
1990-1994 Lincoln Towncar Nay or Nay ?

What are NTs opinions of this car ? Ghetto ? Classy ? Grandpa car ?

1990%20Lincoln%20Town%20Car-02-03.jpg

1992_lincoln_town-car_sedan_signature_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

Ive owned mostly GMs my whole life... but something about this car always spoke to me and I think with some blacked out trim they look :smokin
7859100014_large.jpg

lowered.jpg

dsc00762.jpg

Lately Ive considering picking one up... :lol: Whos gonna talk me out of it ?

lol srs though... If anyone thats owned one wants to chime in it'd be most appreciated. Im particularly interested in the 1990-1994. I like the oversized glassfront headlamps more than the sleek plastic lights on the 95+.

I hear first years are the best year to mod because it was the only year with the 5.0 whereas 91+ had 4.6 liter motors

The homie has one

smooth ride... Im guessing its pain at the pump

but its kinda fly... if you are a fly dude. but if your kinda grampy looking then naahh

BRUHHHH!!! I LOVE THESE!!!

Pops had one back in the day. Mobile couch. Driving is so comfortable. It's like taking your living room around town. Pushing one of these makes you only wanna listen to old school jams :lol: Gotta have the gangsta lean while you listen to PFunk, Isley Bros., Earth, Wind and Fire :pimp:

Main thing to consider with these is, if they haven't already, the air shocks WILL go bad and it'll sag in the back.. Just throw some regular shocks on it and keep it moving

Light blue joint like my pops had I used to enjoy whippin

full-1994-Lincoln-Town-Car_8860_1.jpg

Would cop in a minute ...

Candy paint that mug ... throw some nice 20s or 22s on there ...

MAybe some swangaz or daytons because they fit on those type of cars.

How much would this be? I was either looking at getting one of these or an 94-96 impala ....

:nerd:

How much would this be? I was either looking at getting one of these or an 94-96 impala ....

nerd.gif
Nah gotta keep these classy fam.

They floooooaaaat when you drive them. One of my old chicks had a 94 and that thing would just glide 

Nah gotta keep these classy fam.

They floooooaaaat when you drive them. One of my old chicks had a 94 and that thing would just glide 
candy paint with a subtle color...

Navy... baby blue... dark crimson...

And as far as swangaz and Dayton's, those used to actually be on cars.

I'm not talking super pokers ... gorillaz .. naw.

Regular 84s...

Regular 84s...

Yep, used to be on the old Oldsmobiles. 83 and 84

1984%20Oldsmobile%20Full%20Size-12.jpg

:nerd:

You can find low mileage TCs for less than half the price with half the miles of a true SS. People are litterally giving them away. I see lots of TCs in perfect condition with 50k-75k miles sell for 5 grand or less,whereas people are selling SS Impalas with 100-150k and lots of wear are still asking 10 grand.

Regular 84s...

Yep, used to be on the old Oldsmobiles. 83 and 84

1984%20Oldsmobile%20Full%20Size-12.jpg

Not just Olds though.... Most Luxurious GMs had a "real wire wheel upgrade option" dating back to the 1940s all the way through 1984. After 1984/85 these wheels were no longer available as a factory direct option and had to be ordered through the aftermarket.

Interesting tidbit somewhat related.... 1992 was the last year whitewall tires were available as a factory direct option on most American cars

The homie has one

smooth ride... Im guessing its pain at the pump

but its kinda fly... if you are a fly dude. but if your kinda grampy looking then naahh
:pimp:hat:pimp:
These FLOAT if they still got da air bag suspension. You might have to refinance your home or give part of your arm or foot for those stops at the pump OP. Yambs love da backseat tho.

Gon head and cop homie
Put some golds on there not too big tho

Paint it black don't touch the trim

Gon head and cop homie
Put some golds on there not too big tho

Paint it black don't touch the trim

not my thing. but im sure ur passangers are gonna fall asleep in that ride, that is if you get a leather interior. because all lincon town cars are sleep mobiles. there maddd comfy

I know alot of people feel this way....totally fine.

But can you elaborate on your disdain? What in particular about the dated styling do you not like ? What cars from the era in a similar class do you find more appealing? lol What are your first impressions of towncar drivers ?

My biggest concern about the car is its sluggish acceleration as Im used to driving a car with less weight and more power . In stock form the 4.6 in the TC is anemic at best... the 4.6 litre engine in Cadillac of the same vintage made over 100 more HP out the box.

I know alot of people feel this way....totally fine.

But can you elaborate on your disdain? What in particular about the dated styling do you not like ? What cars from the era in a similar class do you find more appealing? lol What are your first impressions of towncar drivers ?

My biggest concern about the car is its sluggish acceleration as Im used to driving a car with less weight and more power . In stock form the 4.6 in the TC is anemic at best... the 4.6 litre engine in Cadillac of the same vintage made over 100 more HP out the box.
Lincoln town cars never really have any kind of pop though...

Even to this day.

Last edited:
I'd cop, more so as a weekend cruising around town type of whip.

That pic with the gold rims is fly too 
pimp.gif

My favorite car hands down. Ive had a 92, 96, and a 97 towncar as well as a 90, 65, and 62 continental. Love Lincolns. I have a grand marquis right now but want to sell it to get another towncar but cant find a decent one in my area. Been looking for ever.

Back
Top Bottom