NT- I Want to Make Peace With Ya'll and Compromise Vol. Accept my Apology

NT, We seemed to have gone down the wrong path with my recent postings. First, it was my notorious valet post. Somehow, things got turned on me and peoplethought I was showing off...yall know I feel towards that one. I love my job, someone on here tried to get me fired to no avail, but I'll even forgive thatlame. Anyway, my bad for coming off as a pompous, young arrogant !$!. Ill try to remain humble in future post regarding materialistic matters. Second, Illlimit the blogs, even though yall thrive off that stuff and swarm like bugs at an Indians game with Joba on the mound. I am who I am, I know my way around theblock but I have learned not to put certain things out to NT and the general public. Be easy NT, I got nothing against yall. Been here since 02. PS - Go Lakers

im pretty sure we have all forgotten about you anyways
i remember the post but i don't think many NTers would even remember your name
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

NT, We seemed to have gone down the wrong path with my recent postings. First, it was my notorious valet post. Somehow, things got turned on me and people thought I was showing off...yall know I feel towards that one. I love my job, someone on here tried to get me fired to no avail, but I'll even forgive that lame. Anyway, my bad for coming off as a pompous, young arrogant !$!. Ill try to remain humble in future post regarding materialistic matters. Second, Ill limit the blogs, even though yall thrive off that stuff and swarm like bugs at an Indians game with Joba on the mound. I am who I am, I know my way around the block but I have learned not to put certain things out to NT and the general public. Be easy NT, I got nothing against yall. Been here since 02. PS - Go Lakers
LIAR

laugh.gif

NT, We seemed to have gone down the wrong path with my recent postings. First, it was my notorious valet post. Somehow, things got turned on me and people thought I was showing off...yall know I feel towards that one. I love my job, someone on here tried to get me fired to no avail, but I'll even forgive that lame. Anyway, my bad for coming off as a pompous, young arrogant !$!. Ill try to remain humble in future post regarding materialistic matters. Second, Ill limit the blogs, even though yall thrive off that stuff and swarm like bugs at an Indians game with Joba on the mound. I am who I am, I know my way around the block but I have learned not to put certain things out to NT and the general public. Be easy NT, I got nothing against yall. Been here since 02. PS - Go Lakers
LIAR

Its over now.....

We're ONLY going to like you if you hook up every single last one of us with a BB pass.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

post some nudes and i'll forgive you...
I hope you're asking for pics of his ex's, if not, no ayo. Anyways, where's the link to his valet thread? He must of got murkedthere, for him to come back with an apology.

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

I never understood the hate for you dude. But how is a guy from georgia gonna be a die hard laker fan?

Its Disgusting.
mad.gif

you're cool in my books op. there was nothing wrong with your threads anyways, haters are just gona hate.

Been a fan since 96. This whole city is, ha. Don't get me wrong, I'm a hawks fan too

Soo who do u think has the most HOPS.. Kobe or J Smooth

Dude better say KOBE are he's gettin the CUT

Back
Top Bottom