NT, I was on the Daily Show

Damn OP lol you look bout 30.
laugh.gif

"threesomesayswhat?? I'm kidding, i'm kidding....I'm not kidding"

Great segment. Like those three guys know anything about what any of those presidents actually did in their terms....I know I don't....

I laughed at the part about the dude who called out that Ben Franklin wasn't a president, but then said Alexander Hamilton was one of them.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

They did a little segment about how ASU won't give Obama an honorary degree. For part of it, they were interviewing people at a party. If anyone saw, I was the one chugging tequila and saying ASU is the Harvard of scholastics
laugh.gif

I'll try and find a clip online
I seen that good stuff.
laugh.gif

that segment was actually funny as hell... damn they crapped on your school
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and OP, you look like one of those 25-year old dudes that graduated (or dropped out) from a school but still keep hanging around at all the parties...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GhengesK

We need to have a catch phrase.

Something inconspicous that we could slide into any sentence that will make others know you are from NT but puzzle everyone else.
TAP TAP PULL

jk but yea, i agreee with you lol.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and OP, you look like one of those 25-year old dudes that graduated (or dropped out) from a school but still keep hanging around at all the parties...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thats why i'm scared for senior year, i'm gonna look like i have zero business drinking with coeds

and yea they got us pretty bad, but they basically tell you what to say before you get on camera. they actually didn't use my more embarrassing quotes (orwhen i said graduating in 4 years is like leaving the party at 1030)

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom