NT, If you can live in any time period....

In the future when they build time simulators so I could simulate being a Samurai and then die with honor on the battlefield.

1920's so I can blast me some nazzzi's like cotton hill.
pimp.gif

Ya'll whites are lucky, able to blend in. I'm Asian, go too far back, and I'd be stuck building the Great Wall of China, building railroads, orsuffering horrible imperialism.

Originally Posted by datruth92803

80's as an adult knowing what I know now I'd Invest in Apple, Microsoft, and Crack. Get out the crack game right before 88 when it Got Violent and be Caking Today

laugh.gif
ill go with this.

I lived during the 80's ... best time ever !! Hip Hop was born .... block parties were poppin' ... fades w/ parts were in ... track suits were soofficial ..

I was on Jamaica ave by Gertz mall and saw LL Cool J pull up in a limo with a cherry red kango on and tell 3 chicks to hop in ....
pimp.gif

any time period when their were no HIV/AIDS. i could smash any girl without getting the disease.

Reasonable answer: Whatever time period Idlewild was set in. The music, the style
pimp.gif

Rediculous answer: Whatever time period they discover the fountain of youth...

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by datruth92803

80's as an adult knowing what I know now I'd Invest in Apple, Microsoft, and Crack. Get out the crack game right before 88 when it Got Violent and be Caking Today

laugh.gif
ill go with this.
Pure Genius.

Back
Top Bottom