Nt im about to be a daddy.

Congrats OP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eleet1

If that is indeed your kid he should have your last name. I hope your ex and her family is gonna let you be apart of his life cuz it sounds like they dont want you to be in any part of it.

But yeah congrats though.

ehh, she comes from a traditional Hispanic/mexican family and im a !*!$%@. I think they might not like that too much but idk. I wont judge them. Im gonna love my son no matter what.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

If that is indeed your kid he should have your last name. I hope your ex and her family is gonna let you be apart of his life cuz it sounds like they dont want you to be in any part of it.

ehh, she comes from a traditional Hispanic/mexican family and im a !*!$%@. I think they might not like that too much but idk. I wont judge them. Im gonna love my son no matter what.
who cares what her family likes... it's "your" son
laugh.gif

^^^co sign I be in that deep sleep then I hear little man going crazy in his crib
laugh.gif
and the smell of a doo-doo diaper at 3 in the mourning doesn't make it any better
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

^^^co sign I be in that deep sleep then I hear little man going crazy in his crib
laugh.gif
and the smell of a doo-doo diaper at 3 in the mourning doesn't make it any better
smh.gif
yeah man my lil guy always spazzing out every 3 hours in the middle of the night
tired.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

who cares what her family likes... it's "your" son
laugh.gif
yeah, what the hell?!? he should have your last name. women aren't people. its YOUR son, not the mother's. what, she carried him around for 9 months? big deal. you're the one that laid the pipe.

Back
Top Bottom