Nt im about to be a daddy.

Any time now. Me and the moms arent together in a relationship cause i kinda usher confession part 2'd and cheated on my ex with this girl and got her pregnant but im excited. Its a little boy.
Julian Curtis Quinonez. I wish he was gonna have my last name, Barber, but i dont think the moms family would like that too much. look forward to seeing him in the NBA in about 20 years.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Its not yours.
eh maybe.......ill never know unless i get a dna test. "supposedly" she hasnt had sex with any other guys........
roll.gif
yeah......OOKKK!!!

does the test cost? i heard it only cost money if the baby IS yours, if it isnt, then there isnt a charge? any truth to this?

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Any time now. Me and the moms arent together in a relationship cause i kinda usher confession part 2'd and cheated on my ex with this girl and got her pregnant but im excited. Its a little boy.
Julian Curtis Quinonez. I wish he was gonna have my last name, Barber, but i dont think the moms family would like that too much. look forward to seeing him in the NBA in about 20 years.
GIFSoup

pimp.gif
Congrats.

but
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

pimp.gif
Congrats.

but
eyes.gif
oh....damn sorry, a dude cant have hopes now i suppose.................
grin.gif

congrats if it's yours man...my son is a little over 2 months. got him to watch his first basketball game on tv the other day
laugh.gif
and he loves watching me play xbox

If that is indeed your kid he should have your last name. I hope your ex and her family is gonna let you be apart of his life cuz it sounds like they dont want you to be in any part of it.

But yeah congrats though.

Thats cool..

but you cheated on your ex... and you got the second chick pregnant?

the mother needs all the props tho

pimp.gif
Congrats fam. I'm a new Dad and it's an awesome feeling. Life will change regardless of the situation. Best of luck with everything.

Back
Top Bottom