NT I'm at Jury Duty- Any tips on not getting put on a trial?

Been here at the downtown L.A. Superior court house since 7:30 this morning. You only get 12 hours notice if you need to report or not here in L.A. I'mlucky that my job pays for this because there's a grip load of people here that don't have that privilege. State only pays you $15.00 a day for this
indifferent.gif
. However, I was smart and packed the laptop (with Verizon Broadband anywhere)and extra batteries since we're going to be sitting here until 5 P.M.

Anyone have any tips on how to NOT get put on a trial. I do not want to be coming down here everyday for a week.

there going to ask you questions. answer them w/ a bias towards one of the parties involved. that will ALWAYS get you kicked off since the lawyers have toagree on who the jury will be

To the dude with the ultrasound avy, is it real? (serious question- that's your kid?) If so, props. What was he/she doing? Looked like it jumped.
laugh.gif

To OP-
there going to ask you questions. answer them w/ a bias towards one of the parties involved. that will ALWAYS get you kicked off since the lawyers have to agree on who the jury will be
I gotta go with this, sounds like a winner.

keep a cigarette in your mouth while speaking and curse a lot.

for real though, if you really don't want to be selected, just mention that you are biased against whatever sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religionof one of the parties involved.

personally, i wouldn't mind performing jury duty -- i figure i owe it to my community to serve.

Originally Posted by DC1323

there going to ask you questions. answer them w/ a bias towards one of the parties involved. that will ALWAYS get you kicked off since the lawyers have to agree on who the jury will be
Just got called into a court panel. I will take your advice. Thanks!

you wasn't suppose to call the number they have no proof you got the letter till you call. just put return to sender on the letter like you dont live thereanymore.

Say there has to be a reason the accused is there. If they were innocent, then they wouldn't be there in the first place.
When I had to go, this chick used that line and was automatically excused
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom