**NT I'm being stalked**UPDATE!!!

So I have finally come ot the conclusion I am being stalked. For about the last 2yrs I have been get weird calls from private numbers from someone. Initiallywhen they started I figured they were a prank call because the person knew my name and would put on a fugazzi redneck accent and talk about wanting to blow meand stroke my %@@#. When it started they were relentless in the nights straight calling repeatedly like 10 times in a row. Then as quick as they started theystopped. Then 3 months later it starts again same story talking mad wreckless. Again it stops. 6 months pass they come back around. The cycle repeats untillast night and they haven't called in a while probably close to a year and they call I see private at 3am so I'm not picking up regardless of who itis. I check my voicemail and trhey are back moaning and calling my name, not low like someone might here loud like somebody is beating it up on the other end
sick.gif
. It is a weird thing because they drop some lines about how my schlongis long
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
but then they wanna get wreckless and talk about bootyholes
indifferent.gif
. Everytime they call its a sex thing. I'm at my wits end NT. How do Ifind out who is calling me? I'm pretty sure it's a chick though.

Woe is me!
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

UPDATE!!!!!

So the culprit struck again. This time I was at my boys house for his birthday. Funny enough a chick I semi-talked to back in high school showed up and broughta friend (who really creeped me out
alien.gif
sick.gif
). Afterwards we lit it up and they left pretty early, w/e no big deal Ididn't like chicks friend anyways. So about a hour later I check my phone to see if I missed any calls. I missed 3. First is from the chick I'm diggingright now, second from a chick I smashed and haven't talked to in YEARS and third is unknown and a voicemail, something told me I knew what it was. Lo andbehold it was old redneck on my phone talking wreckless all over again. With all the
pimp.gif
in the air I had an epiphany. This broad I haven't spoken to is the one calling me. She @#%+!@ up and called with out *67 realized hung up andcalled back. Luckily it rung and showed up on my call list.

The story behind her is I didn't really dig her too much but she had a fatty and some nice chesticles so I entertained it. I eventually shut it down shetold me she liked me and all that and I just responded with "no I'm not feeling that be easy." We kept it cool and about a year after that Ieventually got the smash and of course told my boys and I guess it got back to her. She got pissed and we haven't spoken since. Don't know why shewould be so pissed off, don't really care. Now I just need a way to handle this. I'm thinking of calling her on it cursing her out and calling it aday. Then spread it to as many peole as possible and make sure they here the voicemail she left me
sick.gif

Any ideas?

They keep calling cause you keep answering .... Stop listening to them moan for 10 minutes each time and maybe they will quit calling ...

"how long my schlong is"
roll.gif
roll.gif
jesus christ .

Anal must be thee new "in" thing these days... I was just talking to a friend of mine who exposed her curiosity for that avenue.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

They keep calling cause you keep answering .... Stop listening to them moan for 10 minutes each time and maybe they will quit calling ...

"how long my schlong is"
roll.gif
roll.gif
jesus christ .

ahaha nice, if its a girl u shud smash

a get a gang of wierd calls almost daily i usually fucck with em then hang up. nothing like prankin the prank caller =D

a get a gang of wierd calls almost daily i usually mess with em then hang up. nothing like prankin the prank caller =D

Originally Posted by ThizzBaby

a get a gang of wierd calls almost daily i usually with em then hang up. nothing like prankin the prank caller =D
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

"I'm pretty sure it's a chick though. "

So the entire time you wasnt sure but you kept listening?

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Use trapcall, i set it up on my iphone and it really works. trapcall.com its in beta right now so its free!

Originally Posted by riceeznnu

Use trapcall, i set it up on my iphone and it really works. trapcall.com its in beta right now so its free!

yeah this thing really works.. use it and find out who it is..

trapcall doesnt work for sprint and I just did it with my boys at&t and once he sends it to reject and it doesnt call back ... so I dont know if it worksor not ... it only works when you check them online!

Back
Top Bottom