**NT I'm being stalked**UPDATE!!!

I haven't been sitting there answering and listening to em....they leave voicemails n I have to at least hear the first 5 second to delete it...

The reason I don't think its a prank is because it would be tired by now 2yrs with the same theme...figured they would want to mix it up a little

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

my bad dude...i'll leave you alone.
frown.gif

aayo
sick.gif

i always get a call from "unavailable id"
it's not blocked...cause it would come up as private.
but spooky nonetheless.

UPDATE!!!!!

So the culprit struck again. This time I was at my boys house for his birthday. Funny enough a chick I semi-talked to back in high school showed up and broughta friend (who really creeped me out
sick.gif
). Afterwards we lit it up and they left pretty early, w/e no big deal I didn't like chicks friend anyways. So abouta hour later I check my phone to see if I missed any calls. I missed 3. First is from the chick I'm digging right now, second from a chick I smashed andhaven't talked to in YEARS and third is unknown and a voicemail, something told me I knew what it was. Lo and behold it was old redneck on my phone talkingwreckless all over again. With all the
pimp.gif
in the air I had an epiphany. This broad I haven't spoken to is the one calling me. She @#%+!@ up and calledwith out *67 realized hung up and called back. Luckily it rung and showed up on my call list.

The story behind her is I didn't really dig her too much but she had a fatty and some nice chesticles so I entertained it. I eventually shut it down shetold me she liked me and all that and I just responded with "no I'm not feeling that be easy." We kept it cool and about a year after that Ieventually got the smash and of course told my boys and I guess it got back to her. She got pissed and we haven't spoken since. Don't know why shewould be so pissed off, don't really care. Now I just need a way to handle this. I'm thinking of calling her on it cursing her out and calling it aday. Then spread it to as many peole as possible and make sure they here the voicemail she left me
sick.gif

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom