NT, i'm gonna be in DC this weekend, what to do?

Besides all the political monuments and whatnot.  Anything spectacular to do in the area?   Shoe spots? Nightlife?  Any help is appreciated. 

eat at bens chilli bowl

adams morgan for nightlife

m street for day time chilling, chick watching

check out major on wisconsin ave in gtown for shoes

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Check out Gallery Place/Chinatown... U Street, Adams Morgan for bars and all that.

get a couple rollers to entertain you for a lil bit. then bounce to a club or a bar or something at night

Originally Posted by hella handsome

get a couple rollers to entertain you for a lil bit. then bounce to a club or a bar or something at night

If I knew where the rollers were at and what clubs to go to then I wouldn't need this thread now would I? I'll be with my GF anyway.
Is it really that serious though, do I need to bring the thang with me?  I have a hard time believing anything of a violent nature will pop off if we keep to ourselves. 

U Street has some nice joints. What days you gonna be there? Ibiza, Station 9 are some joints I hit last I was up there.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

If I knew where the rollers were at and what clubs to go to then I wouldn't need this thread now would I? I'll be with my GF anyway.
Is it really that serious though, do I need to bring the thang with me?  I have a hard time believing anything of a violent nature will pop off if we keep to ourselves. 

hey hey, you asked what to do. not names and locations 
alien.gif

i was just naming some activities you can do.

Ibiza is a club/lounge you can go to. 

and since you are going with your gf, theres no point in me even explaining what a roller is. 

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Evade AIDS.

Don't get shot.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

the hoods that even have this he wont even go into.  If he said he was going to ATL would yall do the "Guard your booty" jokes?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

eat at bens chilli bowl

this

also add U street to the list. 

Georgetown also a good place

Wisconsin Ave if you into the High-End Fashion stores

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

hey hey, you asked what to do. not names and locations 
alien.gif

i was just naming some activities you can do.

Ibiza is a club/lounge you can go to. 

and since you are going with your gf, theres no point in me even explaining what a roller is. 
We call em T-rollers around these parts. 

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

eat at bens chilli bowl

Don't go to Ben's expecting good food.  Everything else that my dude Deadset said was on point. 

If you want great food that's reasonably priced, hit up Founding Farmers or Matchbox....

If you wanna play some ball while your in town.

I'd suggest Barry Farms as a nice spot to do so. Lots of kind and warming people.

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

If you wanna play some ball while your in town.

I'd suggest Barry Farms as a nice spot to do so. Lots of kind and warming people.
lol yeah, great advice 
indifferent.gif

College park if your into the college scene...plenty of bars, lounges etc....

The park, not literally its a club.

If your with your girl the harbor has some nice restaurants with beautiful views.

For shopping(since i'll assume your not driving) pentagon city is on the metro...commonwealth & major are dope but not metro accessible.

Food, just venture out and find something you like.

Back
Top Bottom