NT......I'm pretty sure that we're havin' a girl............I'm in for a rude one........

The thing I gotta remember is to not be a strict dad....it won't be a good look for either of us in the future. My plan is to be the best father I can be,while my daughter has the freedom so she won't want to rebel, yet she knows the rules and she's smart enough to respect them.....I won't ask formuch at all.

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

First thing I thought of when he said he had a gun.

"Motha****a you look 30"

Don't get shot, Sik.....I heard it burns...

Naw just playin', but a piano might accidentally fall on you if you two were to ever be seen in public.

And SHWAP, that's one thing I don't really want to do whenever she starts datin'. Before I know it, she'll be suckin' and #$%*!%' anyyoung vag thirsty boy out there.......can't have that.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

......but I got myself a gun.

E D I T
Edited the title a tad.

My mannnnnn. P Vills.

I'm from the Old School southern era. If your baby moms is ever around female babies ask her to pick one up. If the baby girl cries and wants to getaway.......then your having a girl. If she stays then your having a boy.

You are actually lucky if you have a girl. Girls cling to the daddy. Trust me, my girl is 9 now. Both of my sisters are daddy's girls and all of thebrothers are mommas boys. lol

That's just how it is. You should want a girl. They are not that much trouble and the mom spoiles them the most when they are young.

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

E D I T
Edited the title a tad.

My mannnnnn. P Vills.

I'm from the Old School southern era. If your baby moms is ever around female babies ask her to pick one up. If the baby girl cries and wants to get away.......then your having a girl. If she stays then your having a boy.

You are actually lucky if you have a girl. Girls cling to the daddy. Trust me, my girl is 9 now. Both of my sisters are daddy's girls and all of the brothers are mommas boys. lol

That's just how it is. You should want a girl. They are not that much trouble and the mom spoiles them the most when they are young.
Word. I originally wanted a boy, but if the baby's healthy and happy, then I'm happy with whatever comes. But the doc wasn't 100%sure [he said 90%], we're goin' back in 2 weeks for to be sure.

Congrats homie, I have a baby girl best thing to ever happen.
Also the best clothing for girls, and its true they are more attached to their father.
Good thing that from what I seen NT makes cute babies.
Congrats again.

i dont really know much about parenting or that type of thing so ill jus say good luck in raising your child and make sure you keep her off the pole.

As long as you and her mother take care of business, you will be fine.

Words cannot describe the feelings I have for my daughter. It is a beautiful thing.

Primavera Vills wrote:
Originally Posted by Face82

Primavera Vills wrote:

E D I T
Edited the title a tad.

My mannnnnn. P Vills.

I'm from the Old School southern era. If your baby moms is ever around female babies ask her to pick one up. If the baby girl cries and wants to get away.......then your having a girl. If she stays then your having a boy.

You are actually lucky if you have a girl. Girls cling to the daddy. Trust me, my girl is 9 now. Both of my sisters are daddy's girls and all of the brothers are mommas boys. lol

Word. I originally wanted a boy, but if the baby's healthy and happy, then I'm happy with whatever comes. But the doc wasn't 100% sure [he said 90%], we're goin' back in 2 weeks for to be sure.
First and foremost, Congrats OP...

I wanted a boy as well... However, we had a little girl and she just turned one on Monday. This little girl is the best thing to ever happen to me.

Congrats bro. Im expecting a baby girl in may too. Dont forget to sign up online on all those baby company sites to get free stuff.

Back
Top Bottom