NT: *%# IS A PAYPAL BALANCE ADJUSTMENT...VOL. JUST GOT 450 DOLLARS TAKEN FROM ME!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
as if paypal doesnt take enough money from me! anyone else every happen to them??

idk how they work, but chase took away my only $0.48 in my bank account for service fees
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Vendetta

I lost $400 cause the tracking # was "damaged" in shipping. %*% is that?

so they just took your money...did the person file a dispute......
i didnt have any disputes and logged in and saw i owe them money cause they took 450 from me
smh.gif

I had to provide them a tracking number to prove my dispute and since it was damaged I never got the money back. And once the case is closed, it's doneforever.

see i didnt have any disputes and they took money from me and i have no idea why.....

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

^^ I did to buy stuff online and stuff.

oh, ight. I never leave money in mine. Once someone pays me, its tranferred asap to my checking and I usually pay with a CC just to be safe just in case...

see i had about 200 but when i logged in to my account i had -250 so they took 450 from my account i am so pissed.....

Originally Posted by agold1002

i didnt have any disputes and logged in and saw i owe them money cause they took 450 from me
smh.gif
seriously paypal is a bunch of crooks. google checkout is the way to go.

just don't pay it back because it's not a legit debt unless they can prove and give a solid explanation as to why they took $450 from you.

open a new bank account, or if you have both checking and savings on your current bank account then just make a new paypal and use the bank account thatsnot linked to your paypal and start selling again.

those pricks tried to send me to collections for $2000 back in 2004 over some fraudulent chargebacks that were made against me, and threatened to damage mycredit if i never paid, i just ignored everything because it wasn't a valid debt and my credit is still fine and perfect.

i still have a paypal account strictly for buying purposes but i don't deal with them anymore when it comes to selling.

So Paypal seems like its not all that now, hearing all the bad news about Sellers getting charge backs from bad buyers and all.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

smh.gif

just don't pay it back because it's not a legit debt unless they can prove and give a solid explanation as to why they took $450 from you.

open a new bank account, or if you have both checking and savings on your current bank account then just make a new paypal and use the bank account thats not linked to your paypal and start selling again.

those pricks tried to send me to collections for $2000 back in 2004 over some fraudulent chargebacks that were made against me, and threatened to damage my credit if i never paid, i just ignored everything because it wasn't a valid debt and my credit is still fine and perfect.

i still have a paypal account strictly for buying purposes but i don't deal with them anymore when it comes to selling.

pimp.gif

Dropping Knowledge

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

idk how they work, but chase took away my only $0.48 in my bank account for service fees
frown.gif

Sorry but
roll.gif

m_36c9def7e4164c64aa3bbcb27c8bfcf6.jpg

its not funny.....
You're right, it's not funny at all, it's actually $*!$+% up. But $*!$+% up things happen in life everyday to a lot ofpeople.....he'll get over it.

For the record, I woulda made that face if my last 48 cents got taken from my account too hahahaha. Again, sorry for laughin', just tryin' to cheeryou up.

E D I T
I just realized that OP took up for GrizztheBoss, I thought it was the same person....anyway
eyes.gif
, in your situation OP, it's terrible that you lost $450 due to some type oferror with a faulty system, but you're not the first. Your best bet would be to research what the hell they're talkin' about, and try to get yourmoney back.....or get over it. Those are pretty much the only two choices you have.

Originally Posted by Frijolero

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

smh.gif

open a new bank account, or if you have both checking and savings on your current bank account then just make a new paypal and use the bank account thats not linked to your paypal and start selling again.

those pricks tried to send me to collections for $2000 back in 2004 over some fraudulent chargebacks that were made against me, and threatened to damage my credit if i never paid, i just ignored everything because it wasn't a valid debt and my credit is still fine and perfect.

pimp.gif

Dropping Knowledge

Seriously, once they sent me to collections and collections started calling my house every day i polietly told them that until they send me proof that thisactual debt existed and showed me exactly how and why it existed that i refused to honor it and that under the fair debts and collections act they needed tostop harrasing me and my family or else i would be forced to take legal action against them.

I didn't get a single call after that or a letter from them proving that the actual debt existed.

They'll try to intimidate you and get you to pay the money back by using scare tactics and lies but in all honesty they can't do $+$.

Paypal =
smh.gif

I sold a pair of AJ II's to a dude in France and i used Priority shipping, therefore i couldnt buy direct tracking. So once dude found out, he tried filinga dispute before the shoes even got there. So i looked up the customs form UPC (which can also be used as a tracking) and its telling me its delivered.

Luckily i kept all my receipts and customs forms so i faxed it in to Paypal and they announced i won the case because they seen it was delivered and had allthe proof to back it up. Dude thought i was a rookie. I knew what he was trying to do... Theres some very greedy and robbing #$# people on the internet, becareful who you deal with..

man, tracking number is a must all the time..helps when you ship a box of rocks to someone...lol..just kidding

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

frown.gif
what fees were these?
nerd.gif
i currently have a student checkingaccount, that's why i ask

I hate paypal/ebay.
I haven't sold anything in over a year until last week. How is the first item I sell gonna get a chargeback in like 3 hours?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom