NT, Is Anybody Else Constantly Being Redirected To The NT Homepage?

Every time I enter a thread I get redirected to the NT homepage multiple times. Especially if I try to press the back button.

It's happening in any forum I enter as well.

Took me 6 tries to make this thread
smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

So what's up with this?

Whoa. Thought it was me ...

I was hunched over my computer, so I thought my breast kept hitting the back button.

roll.gif

i get the anniversary shirt page that wont let me leave... like i get strong armed into buying a shirt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Whoa. Thought it was me ...

I was hunched over my computer, so I thought my breast kept hitting the back button.

roll.gif
nerd.gif

was happening when i was trying to scroll down with the mouse wheel
tripping me out, lol

Yeah
laugh.gif
every time I looked away I thought I was clicking the NT link in the left hand corner by accident which was just not making sense since I never clickthe homepage link at home.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i was earlier when i tried to go to the next page in general...its straight now

yea same here... so wait that means that your gonna have to try about 6 more times to look at a reply in your thread??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

was happening when i was trying to scroll down with the mouse wheel
tripping me out, lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
whoa, me too. i had one of those football moments where the receiver drops a pass and then looks down at his hands. the first time i scrolled downand it sent me back to the home page, i picked my mouse up and stared at it for a second.

Happened on my work CPU, thought it was that.

Now I'm at home and it's done it twice.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Still
mad.gif

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i was earlier when i tried to go to the next page in general...its straight now
yea same here... so wait that means that your gonna have to try about 6 more times to look at a reply in your thread??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It fluctuates. When it gets on a roll it keeps going. Ijust have to sit there for a few minutes and then click a thread.

Like I could leave it on this page and be fine but once I click out to Gen. it'll send me to the homepage with in seconds. Its stopped for now but it justrecently happened to me and happened earlier today. Just wondering if it was my comp/mouse or yuku/NT.

Back
Top Bottom