TEAMMUSICFORUM
Listen up
censored.gif
__s I mean this,
I'm the most proficient teen with a rhyme scheme in English

Real Recognize Real Records

umm reasons? i dont agree...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

nah bro, it's even funnier in class. haha but its horrible, i shouldnt be looking at nt in class it makes my grade suffer.
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
mjbetch/a filipino​
TEAM MAC​

Yo thats so true, its like when I know I cant laugh out loud it makes things so much funnier for some reason...lol good observation

Everything is funnier when you're not supposed to be laughing.
like (silently) passing gass during a test.
:rofl:
roll.gif

^The hell with being silent, nothing is funnier than letting one rip in the mist of complete scilence.

It's the same rule that states that everything is funnier with food/drink in your mouth.
Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: '98 Chocolate AF1 Mids, AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

but when you rip andits silent, it takes a while for people to smell it and then get the :x
sick.gif
and everyone looks around.

^ till you get tossed outta class for it. My senior year of high school I let one go as loud as possible in english and got thrown out of class. Had to write a paper about it and have my mom sign it. I discussed the cons of holding back gas :lol:
laugh.gif

and back to FTC's topic...yes. I'll be dyin in my little cubicle thing when im supposed to be studying :rofl:
roll.gif

This was like me today watching the 2guy1cup video in the library

youtube.com/watch?v=qcofZqccSQAApril 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

haha i totally know what you mean
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

*WANTED ALL SZ. 11.5 OR 12*
Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

The worse is the laugh that doesn't happen and its just a sht eating grin in the middle of your professors lecture on the cons of NCLB...my EDC teacher probably thinks I'm a moron.
Call me Webbigail..

I know what you mean. I was in the library a few years ago when the Daktari's dropped. Someone made a post about what to wear with them, and people were posting children's zebra costumes and @#%$.

It wasn't THAT funny, but I couldn't hold my laughter in, just because it was SO quiet...

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! NikeHolic23@gmail.com[/center][/b]

Quote:
^The hell with being silent, nothing is funnier than letting one rip in the mist of complete scilence
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

revival from the dead!!!!!
and yeah, NT is always funnier i quiet places and stuff,
like class, the library, church, work

I read this title like...hey that thread seems familiar...oh yeah...

This shh is almost 2 months old
eek.gif
... I <3 Yuku now. No more THREAD-ABYSS
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

all these old threads seem to be from 11/08

but yea it's funny anywhere: on a bus, class, library, etc

Back
Top Bottom