NT is it ok for a Man to drink this?

lurkin2long

Banned
bacardi-dragon-berry.jpg

im not a drinker at all, but my girl begged me to do it, so i gave in.

mixed with orange juice
eek.gif

can a dude drink stuff like this in public?

Liqour is liqour, there were times we're me and my boys had to settle with cheap drinks in High School.

The only things I'll laugh at are Zima, Smirnoff Ice, and Mikes Hard Lemonade. Like
laugh.gif
, you really paid for that ++!%?!

I heard about this new dragonfruit flavor but didn't see it anywhere when I went to go buy for this weekend

^word...drink what u like

I never fed into the whole guys drink this/girls drink that stuff

That drink sound pretty good tho!

Originally Posted by Russoull

Liqour is liqour, there were times we're me and my boys had to settle with cheap drinks in High School.

The only things I'll laugh at are Zima, Smirnoff Ice, and Mikes Hard Lemonade. Like
laugh.gif
, you really paid for that ++!%?!

I never drank the other stuff, So I dont really know anything about them.

But Smirnoff Ice is
pimp.gif
to me.

Well atleast with Dominos pizza.

Also, Smirnoff Ice is 5 percent alcohol ... A Corona is 5.5%

Ironic. Had this last week. My friend bought it to work so a bunch of us could drink after work(everyone has to bring a bottle in order to drink). Smells justlike candy and tastes like Kool-Aid imo, then again it was only 35 proof.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Also, Smirnoff Ice is 5 percent alcohol ... A Corona is 5.5%
Bud Ice is 5.5%. There is no chance a Corona has the same. That piss water is probably 4.5% if you're lucky.

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Ironic. Had this last week. My friend bought it to work so a bunch of us could drink after work(everyone has to bring a bottle in order to drink). Smells just like candy and tastes like Kool-Aid imo, then again it was only 35 proof.
I wouldnt even waste my time if its 35 proof
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom