NT is it possbile to dead one of your boys & still chill with the crew?

So basically I've chilled with the same group of dudes for 4+ years since high school we're all cool we joke around mess around all that. about a year ago one of my boys brought a new kid to chill with the group we knew the kid from high school and he & my boy had a class in college together and they started chilling that when he brought him around and he basically became part of the crew dudes mad chill he became my boy. Recently though dudes been on some stupid !!+# just talking !!+# specifically to me and another one of my boys. I suspect its cause I'm talking to a shorty dude is simping over I found it funny but now it's just starting to get annoying. I can't say one thing without him making a comment about it. You're probably thinking just deck dude and get it over with but thing is, it just wouldn't be a fair fight, not saying I'm an animal but I would wreck dude and in the end I would look like the a-hole.
tired.gif
So my question NT is there a way to just cut off ties to this dude and still chill with my boys or will things just never be the same?

Cliffs:
- I've chilled with the same dudes for awhile
- Brought in a kid we knew from high school to chill about a year ago
- Recently dudes just been talking reckless
- Can't fight him without looking like a #!%% in the end
tired.gif

EDIT: & I have tried talking to dude one on one and he takes it as a joke & talking @%#$ back he gets all moody & @%#$ cuz he can't take as good as he gives
indifferent.gif

you won't look like a jerk for giving him a good belt across the face if he's being disrespectful, handle it as you see fit.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Cut him off....did the same #+## w. 1 of my homies from waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back....I don't even make acknowledge/eye contact w. him [/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]NVM just read the whole paragraph....bring it up to dude[/color]

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

i stopped readin once i read "shorty"

why u cant just address them about it like u just addressed us.
It's not the girls fault I'm not gonna bring her into something she don't belong I have a feeling thats the reason he's mad at me and like I said in my edit dude can't take jokes as good as he gives and when I try talking to him he just brushes it off

Simple. Tell him to watch his mouth or put hands on him.
As men, it really should be that simple.

I'm in a similar situation too
but I cut off 3 ppl same way like how Mac A Roni described
I don't chill with the crew no more but either way dudes wasn't really chill with me regardless so it's whatever

yea man i'd say talk to dude, and if he still talk slick, jus call it dead, shouldnt resort to violense

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

I'm in a similar situation too
but I cut off 3 ppl same way like how Mac A Roni described
I don't chill with the crew no more but either way dudes wasn't really chill with me regardless so it's whatever
the thing is I don't wanna lose my boys over one simple dude

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I thought this asked can you be dead but still chill with the crew
laugh.gif

I still think it doesnt make sense, dead when of your friends and still chill with the crew?

Maybe dead one of your friends and still chill with the crew?

i tried, but lost respect for that crew cuz dude went off and started acting funny to everyone after owing me $$ off a bet.

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

NT is it possbile to dead when of your boys & still chill with the crew?
What in god's name does that even mean?  Seriously.  I cannot understand the question.

If he's been talking reckless, I'm sure your crew will understand cutting him off?

StaXX wrote:
Simple. Tell him to watch his mouth or put hands on him.
As men, it really should be that simple.

this right here ....

there shouldnt be no more then dude whats good, you gots a problem lets handle it...

...if not then lets keep it pushin

Originally Posted by HOVKid

What in god's name does that even mean?  Seriously.  I cannot understand the question.
laugh.gif
fixed didn't notice

Oh.  That's a tough question.  It would definitely cause a rift in the group as people will pick sides.

StaXX wrote:
If he's been talking reckless, I'm sure your crew will understand cutting him off?

yeah but, if they still invite him will OP feel offended?
will violence ensue?
will he have to tune in to find out?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

laugh.gif
fixed didn't notice
Don't conform to dude
The rest of us know what it means

First they talk down on the slang and the next thing u know they're using it on ESPN and  in commercials for Old Spice SMH

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I thought this asked can you be dead but still chill with the crew
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yea, I thought dude was tryin to seriously kill dude, and wondered if his boys would still visit him in jail. 
laugh.gif

But yea, we used to have that problem too. Just call it a day on dealin with dude. Don't be half-nice or passive aggressive. Just ignore dude, but don't be so damn serious about it or else you the one takin Ls.

Yes, it is possible to dead that friendship and still chill with the homies.

Just don't address dude or acknowledge him when you see him, seeing as how he can't handle constructive criticism.

Back
Top Bottom