NT is ruining my life >:O

luciano jones

Banned
Social sites period are. I got in the swing of talking to people, i know and dont know, through fb/twitter/NT/rude that its killing my real life conversation skills.
Idk if it was because I was high, but i took 6 Ls last night. All because I couldnt hold a conversation without asking if I could lick a tiddy 
grin.gif

Any ideas on how I can go about my REAL life without looking at females without the "mass face" the whole time im speaking to them. Even though thats my whole intention but I cant hide it anymore.
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
LOL

I just figured this out a couple months ago...I used to right click - save a lot of pics in the girl "appreciation" threads and then i'm like...@@!...why am I doing this.

Then I realized that all these girls getting posted...while their hott as hell...are jading my views towards real women I meet/meat. I stopped visiting those threads because of that.

Not everyone is gonna be able to smash a dime(s) so you just really gotta make the best with the opportunities that are presented to you. If you pass up an 8 on the streets because your so used to seeing these "dime" girls posted on NT, then you miss an opportunity right there.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I just figured this out a couple months ago...I used to right click - save a lot of pics in the girl "appreciation" threads and then i'm like...@@!...why am I doing this.

Then I realized that all these girls getting posted...while their hott as hell...are jading my views towards real women I meet/meat. I stopped visiting those threads because of that.

Not everyone is gonna be able to smash a dime(s) so you just really gotta make the best with the opportunities that are presented to you. If you pass up an 8 on the streets because your so used to seeing these "dime" girls posted on NT, then you miss an opportunity right there.

preach

NT and Twitter are rally the only social networking sites I frequent. And that's not even THAT frequent.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Grim always coming with the insightful advice.
pimp.gif

you are ruining your own life. if you don't like it, then log off. you will not be missed.

But you only been here since 08/01/11. How is NT ruining your life?
You need to WIO more often, practice with your homies first

Back
Top Bottom