NT is ruining my life >:O

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

NT and Twitter are rally the only social networking sites I frequent. And that's not even THAT frequent.

dude youre closing in on 11000 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you could talk to women in person before social networks then you can talk to them in person now.

Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

Social sites period are. I got in the swing of talking to people, i know and dont know, through fb/twitter/NT/rude that its killing my real life conversation skills.
Idk if it was because I was high, but i took 6 Ls last night. All because I couldnt hold a conversation without asking if I could lick a tiddy 
grin.gif

Any ideas on how I can go about my REAL life without looking at females without the "mass face" the whole time im speaking to them. Even though thats my whole intention but I cant hide it anymore.
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
btw im a sex addict

2m67bqs.gif

Sex addict to...your hand?

From the looks of this post, you're not smashing.

Its funny when you blame the lameness on something else rather than yourself

just face it dawww you a loser

Theres ways to fix your problem......but you shall remain beta for years to come. Trying to prove youve been here on NT on another SN also shows how corny you be.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Its funny when you blame the lameness on something else rather than yourself

just face it dawww you a loser

Theres ways to fix your problem......but you shall remain beta for years to come. Trying to prove youve been here on NT on another SN also shows how corny you be.

It takes a lot of effort to stay in that corner all night. get like me bro! 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom