Nt:Is This a Good Trade?

My Vnds Nike Sb Dunk Hi Send Helps

For His

DS Nike Sb Jacks Surfboards Classics and the moma bear bearbrick?

is this a solid deal,who has the better deal thanks NT!

b.t.w how much do the nike sb momma bear bearbricks go for size small?
TeamAutobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

man lol i have been out of the shoe trend for a while now i dont even know what shoes those are lol

I'd much rather have the Send Helps...
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.
THE JOKER GANG
"Starting tonight, people will die. Im a man of my word. HaHAhAHahAHAhA."​

jacks surfboards? haha

if you like them, go ahead and trade it
TEAM GET YOUR WEIGHT UP

havnt seen one of these in a while. im thinking wrong forum
He may have signed with the wrong company (converse...?) but he could be "the one"

Well i was planning on selling the send helps since i lost interest in them so i was planing on selling them,but idk i need the money for a xbox360

anyone else? :nerd:
nerd.gif

b.t.w i just noticed this was my 777 post :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamAutobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Whether a trade is good or not is dependent on those involved.

SMH @ you asking NT what we think is better for you.

...team finishline...​

TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

Keep the Send Helps.. in hindsight those are a nice sb release that i wish I had copped. I haven't seen the bearbrick but it just sounds like pure hype.
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

so what do you guys do to make sure that ur not the only one sending the product off in a trade?

i don't even know what your getting in return.. but i got a pair of send helps and they're dope, so keep the send helps...
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

I personally dont like send helps but i know a person that paid over two bills for em recently so id say keep em and sell em to somebody for the bread.

Questions about trading Nikes belong in the Nike Price/Check Forum.

*moved*
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I would say you should trade the send helps.

Value wise, you would be able to resell the moma bearbrick and jacks for more.

TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

If it was up to me, I'd keep the helps. But it's really up to you in the end. We're just here for opinions in this situation.

Uh, they only made 300 of those Jacks Surfboard Classics AND with the bears? Yea, I'd defintley do it, sell the 2 shoes and get another pair of Send Helps and buy something else with the big leftover.

Back
Top Bottom