**NT Is this possible to do on Facebook??**

[h1]Can I block someone on facebook who has deactivated their account? The reason I ask is because my ex girl still has me as her friend on Fb but she deactivated her account but I'm guessing she just activates it back at times and looks over my things, I know this because my profile is completely private yet she knows everything on my page smh. Thanks in advance..[/h1]

i dont think its possible...you gotta catch her when she activates it again.....
laugh.gif

haha thats almost impossible , I'm not staring at my computer screen for 24 hours waiting for her.

it matters because I hate the drama man, and she was the type of girl the mom and the family all knew... long story short I just need to block this girl lol

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

it matters because I hate the drama man, and she was the type of girl the mom and the family all knew... long story short I just need to block this girl lol

its a B!!!! aint it?

when me and my girl (we not together currently) broke up, its like you breakin up with her fam, and she not willing to break up with mine. she shows up at the house when im not there and S!!!. just a tough situation that i understand OP

Back
Top Bottom