That was terrible...
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

if that's really her
indifferent.gif
, That vid in general
indifferent.gif

%#+ gave it up easy and tried to juice kobe anyways

if only i could hack, i'd get into staples center's computers and have that play when they announce the starting line up

It was obviously not the real girl or anything.

But at the same time, that was one of the least tasteful things i've seen in about 21 years.

Real talk, if I were Kobe I would be tryin to take legal action since he was exonerated in a court of law.

And if it WAS her, then I would be suing her into a kind of poverty that would stop her grandchildren from being able to go to college.

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

But at the same time, that was one of the least tasteful things i've seen in about 21 years.

Real talk, if I were Kobe I would be tryin to take legal action since he was exonerated in a court of law.

And if it WAS her, then I would be suing her into a kind of poverty that would stop her grandchildren from being able to go to college.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom