NT, Is this true? VOL.????

Recently, a senator from Washington came to our Church and told us about the story about his life and some other things ect...

Then he says

"The French are known for Art, the Chinese are known for food and spices, and the Koreans are known for Churches."

Now, i'm just wondering, is this true?

btw, the senator is senator Paull Shin.

chinese brought food & spices?

whens the last time anyones ever had spicy chinese food?
nerd.gif

Lol, Hell no. They might have brought a few luxuries to the the U.S., but i know for a fact that they didn't make America for what it is right now.

Originally Posted by sunny559

nerd.gif
American Chinese food =/= Real Chinese food.

Ask a cook in China for some General Tso's chicken and he'd probably slap you.

Googled his name. Bad enough he made it as a senator for the state legislature, for a sec I thought you meant senator for the whole state of Washington.

We got ALOT of morons running this joint.

the korean protestant or catholic (not sure which denom.) is the fastest growing church in the US

every single church in my area except 2 are now either a korean church, or holds services in korean...i drive in the area often and i specifically tallied thenumber of churches (16) and the number of korean churches (14)...I did this after people constantly asking me why every church in the area is korean lol

watch an american movie, wut do they eat when they want take out....chinese food

where do they go for culture/ art...paris

iono bout koreans tho..lol no offense

Originally Posted by sunny559

nerd.gif

Indian's brought the spices..

french are known for baggettes
pimp.gif
, and hairy armpits
indifferent.gif

koreans are known for big eyes, and being flat chicks..

Peruvian's are known for being
pimp.gif
(period)

Back
Top Bottom