NT...It's 3am...

2am on the west coast...watching popeye and pink panther cartoons right now..and checking out the internet...

------------------------

FOR SALE FORUMS, STUFF IM SELLING
SIZE10
SIZE10.5

4:11am central

and I'm watching Apocalypse Now and this joint is bugging me smooth out about Vietnam
laugh.gif

its fn 532 ...

i'ma die @ work tomorrow ... and i got mad school work to do ...

been procrastinating .... taking stuff off of this laptop on to a recently acquired one ... d/l'ing music/pr0n ... and organizing my itunes ...

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

sorkoram are you saying you have never seen apocalypse now?
I hadn't watched Apocalypse Now until today(heard too many stories from veterans to bother watching a movie about it), I was exaggerating thebugging out part, but I was
roll.gif

2:50am on the west west yall...Im looking for a good pair of sunglasses...I need something similar to locs but of goodquality...any suggestions?

west coast checking in

Stupid me...

last week i slept reall late on sunday and I was ##$#%$ for the entire week lol

and look at me back at it again...smh

I took a nap at 9pm so I tired enough to goto sleep earlier, but I am tired now. Got school at 9:30...

still up.. i still have about 6 hours before sleep time..

im the real late night king..

I have mild insomnia and it is hard for me to get to sleep. Luckily my job gives us employees a lot of leeway for when I start my workday (and no it is notjust because my cousin is one of managing partners at the firm). The attitude around the company is more akin to a Silicon Valley software design firm ratherthen a financial services company. We do work 45 to 70 hour per week but the office is open to any employee and much of the work can be done at home so thatmeans that we are allowed to work when we know we would be most productive.

This means that I will probably start work around noon tomorrow and be done between 10 pm and midnight. This job has got to be the best white collar job outthere for a night owl such as my self.

Midwest, it's 9:10 AM, been at work for 1 hour, 10 minutes...been on NT on and off basically the whole time...reading Catch Me If You Can, the book iskillin' the movie, as it usually the case...

Back
Top Bottom