NT its time to put an end to this once and for all Vol. Fat girls dont do it better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the cellulite a turn off when you were in prison for your 23 felonies?[/quote

Nope. Big girls love supportin a vato behind bars. Puttin money on my books and smellin like a lil sweat and victoria secret lotion in visitation aint ever hurt no one.

I actually thought about it because I heard this but I just couldn't bring myself to doing it. If a woman doesn't have a nice stomach I just can't, I can look over everything else but a fat stomach is disgusting.

If its the clean big girls that shower, lotion up and dress proper...they might could serve me...I've got top from a big girl, she would slob like a champ. But in all in all, nah. 

YNS
Quit making these attention threads b.

Chubby, Big, Voluptuous, Thick, Obese, Morbidly Obese, Fat, Phat, Curvy, Shapely

Anyone who accurately reflects one of the above descriptors is guaranteed to have top tier box and top tier wop.

Last edited:
Nahhhhh b un edit that post. You used to bang a fat chick that complained about money........so you paid for her kids daycare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom