NT its time to put an end to this once and for all Vol. Fat girls dont do it better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive heard many of yall rave about fatgirls because their box is wetter or they give good wop or they more freaky or they will do anything to satisfy you

And i thought yall was tellin the truth so i went out whale hunting and the big girls i did spend time with were nothing like what ppl on here been raving about. I felt disgusted so i vowed go never have relations with a fat girl due to the above qualities.

I dont want other NTers falling into the same trap I did so its time we end this silly thing

If u like fat girls thats ok but plz dont say they are better at something than other girls

bbw>>>*

p-diddy-dancing-fat-chick.jpg

Lol not srs

Last edited:
Lmao!! Just read this brunching in my favorite ihop surrounded by bbws and really got a good giggle out of it.
I personally don't prefer the fattys but wouldn't mind a pawg in my life ever.

Chubbys ain't for everybody bruh shrug

Last edited:
Why do dudes worry about this so?

Why are you trying to get girls based on others opinion?

You doin it wrong, b

If everyone likes big girl, you do realize thats more fit girls for you, right?

Why do dudes worry about this so?

Why are you trying to get girls based on others opinion?

You doin it wrong, b

If everyone likes big girl, you do realize thats more fit girls for you, right?
Well NTers told me they give better wop and have a wetter box and after my clinicsl testing i found it to be false

So im tryna aware the community on not committing the same mistake as me

Ok its about the personality though homie, you want a happy go lucky, Clean, stylish BBW not a sloppy, wipes-food-from-her-mouth-with-her shirt BBW. 

Levels to this **** homie. You got to look at her and know if she will be a lazy lay or not. All in the Personality brethren. 

Ive heard many of yall rave about fatgirls because their box is wetter or they give good wop or they more freaky or they will do anything to satisfy you

And i thought yall was tellin the truth so i went out whale hunting and the big girls i did spend time with were nothing like what ppl on here been raving about. I felt disgusted so i vowed go never have relations with a fat girl due to the above qualities.

I dont want other NTers falling into the same trap I did so its time we end this silly thing

If u like fat girls thats ok but plz dont say they are better at something than other girls

The fact that you used NT as a reliable reference for what type of woman to go after already sets you up for failure. Imagine explaining this scenario to any civilian (anyone not familiar with NT) and try to picture the horror in their eyes. "So yeah, there's website where people talk about sneakers and whatnot and they said I should try messing with big girls..."

Op did you even get wop from a bigger woman or try the box from a bigger woman? I don't think you did.

Your freak vision needs some fine tuning. You can't get any and every fat girl and think they're the best kept secret. You gotta fine tune your skills, watch how she eats ice cream. To this day wettest box I've ever had was from this fat chick Janelle. Chick was soaking. The kick on those back shots had me like :wow:

RIP Mia...

Seriously tho...NT wasnt lion....

I haven't had morbidly obese big girl box but I've had 5'10 solidly thick with some gut in the front, and a fat mass in the back..

wop was everything NT said it was and more..i still think about it from time to time...she was the type to swallow a nut too but she didnt want me to pop cuz she wanted to wear me out...and lawd she did...all around freak....i miss her sometimes. 
frown.gif
tired.gif

posted the pic in TAY in June of 2014 if you wanna see

Last edited:
Ok its about the personality though homie, you want a happy go lucky, Clean, stylish BBW not a sloppy, wipes-food-from-her-mouth-with-her shirt BBW. 

Levels to this **** homie. You got to look at her and know if she will be a lazy lay or not. All in the Personality brethren. 

This

You see the girls that give the best top and are crazy in bed are the ones that really want to please a man. Usually that is a refelction of some low self esteem because they feel like they aren't good enough unless they give you some crazy good sexual experience. Now big girls tend to have lower self esteem due to their weight which leads to the NT thesis of big girls do it better.

Now from a strictly physical stand point. It is better to bounce off a that soft bouncy body then to be smashing and hit pelvis all the time.

NT Thick is real :smokin

OP must never had a big joint suck the soul outta him ...they eat the D like it's their last meal , use extra spit and all that

:pimp: Whole paychecks would go to ms twerksum , Idc idgaf

Met her multiple times. Trust and believe she ain't ****. Use part of your pay check and take her to Ruth Chris. You'll have an equal chance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom