NT, its time we take sole responsibility for another trend

Originally Posted by daproblem53

mullet.png
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I second this nomination, if not I'll be happy with soccer kits.  The new Mexico Away Jersey and the Cameroon jersey are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Wade187
if you mean a 5 letter word than maybe, but I don't think that's a reflection of myself
laugh.gif

also, you, like a lot of other people seem to have misinterpreted that concept completely, I don't even think they'd agree with you, because they felt disrespected by an offshoot and how that was being handled by someone else.
the only reason I go hard in those threads is because online groupies trying to get e-props by them, associate that separate matter with me and go extra hard by throwing out the "biter" word when they're not even throwing that at me.

glasses.gif
Na I'm not even serious fam. I just see you guys going back and forth all the time and thought it was funny you make a trend setting thread. 

i got a few guayaberas,
i gotm in nicaragua few yrs back,
alot of them are made wierd though, they kinda flare out,
i think its cuz theyre made for fat old men, so they fit perfectly over their bellys

Im down wit the soccer kits...but the World Cups are coming up so we'll seem like normal Soccer fans so it won't be a "trend"

I know most of you don't anymore, but I still wear my authentic NBA jerseys...

...it's a trend most of us were part of, so we could easily bring it back, and it's not that bad/extreme either. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Love Skinny Jeans?  Love to sag?
Now the the whole world doesn't have to see your underwear.
Spoiler [+]
The Faux Tight Sag
whatever company made these is probably puzzled as to why they never took off
pants5.jpg
pants11.jpg
What the +*+!? If I ever see a #$**% wearing this ++#+...
smh.gif
I believe in letting people live but this is too far.
this is whats popping in europe now. We gotta be ahead of the game. 

Tie Dye I like - was thinking recently about how you don't see that anymore. It's a style I always quite liked.

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I say we bring back the

fubu.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
How's that funny fam? I'm pretty sure he was serious about bringing back Fubu so don't try to hurt his feelings, so disrespectful...

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

soccer jerseys
i'm down for that
So does that make all of us soccer fans that have been wearing soccer jersey's for years ahead of the trend?

I say we bring back the Mullet

we should start rockin headbands.........................................two at a time!

Originally Posted by eight2one

we should start rockin headbands.........................................two at a time!

THAT and swingmans
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
with some hyperflights

OR

papertowel headbands
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom