NT Job Network thread vol. Put me on!!

images

COME GET DOWN WIT US
pimp.gif

Moved to NYC not too long ago, to continue pursuing opportunities. Looking for any analyst (business/financial) position. Graduated Winter '09 with an MBA, BA is in finance and business management, GPA 3.4, need a position to gain much needed experience.

Moved to NYC not too long ago, to continue pursuing opportunities. Looking for any analyst (business/financial) position. Graduated Winter '09 with an MBA, BA is in finance and business management, GPA 3.4, need a position to gain much needed experience.

This might be a reach, but I know a lot of people need help fixing up their resumes so employers take notice. Maybe we can create a system where like minded people in this NT network can review other people's resumes. This would be beneficial especially if they are from the same field of expertise.

Maybe?

This might be a reach, but I know a lot of people need help fixing up their resumes so employers take notice. Maybe we can create a system where like minded people in this NT network can review other people's resumes. This would be beneficial especially if they are from the same field of expertise.

Maybe?

there was a very big thread about creating a good resume, very good read actually. i'll try to dig it up but a lot of NT'ers probably bookmarked it. if anyone has the link please put it up

there was a very big thread about creating a good resume, very good read actually. i'll try to dig it up but a lot of NT'ers probably bookmarked it. if anyone has the link please put it up

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

I help as many as my friends as possible, and I wouldn't mind helping you guys either because I figure someone will help me out someday.

Anyway I'm in Silver Spring, MD and i have some pretty good connects in the area. Unfortunately, none are really in my major which is Government and Politics. Anyone have any in the area?

sup dude. google NGA. im workn in their building in springfield va. im working on my clearance..they should be hiring. inbox me for more info

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

I help as many as my friends as possible, and I wouldn't mind helping you guys either because I figure someone will help me out someday.

Anyway I'm in Silver Spring, MD and i have some pretty good connects in the area. Unfortunately, none are really in my major which is Government and Politics. Anyone have any in the area?

sup dude. google NGA. im workn in their building in springfield va. im working on my clearance..they should be hiring. inbox me for more info

Originally Posted by jflip

Anyone got anything for a Psychology major?

What area are you at? I'm sure there's plenty of openings working with Autistic kids. Unless you got a bit more on the Cog Psych, then you can probably work for a research facility?

With the resumes, to my knowledge there is indeed a helpful resume thread on NT. My resume skills aren't the best but I'm more than happy to help someone out with there's if need be. 

So anyone, have any connects within Orange/LA Counties, for breaking into the banking/finance/accounting industries, without previous experience (but retaining a BA for something else)?

Originally Posted by jflip

Anyone got anything for a Psychology major?

What area are you at? I'm sure there's plenty of openings working with Autistic kids. Unless you got a bit more on the Cog Psych, then you can probably work for a research facility?

With the resumes, to my knowledge there is indeed a helpful resume thread on NT. My resume skills aren't the best but I'm more than happy to help someone out with there's if need be. 

So anyone, have any connects within Orange/LA Counties, for breaking into the banking/finance/accounting industries, without previous experience (but retaining a BA for something else)?

Graduating this Spring with a finance degree (3.77 GPA). I am open to broaden my network and find out about any opportunities available to me. Preferably around the DMV area, but not necessary.

Graduating this Spring with a finance degree (3.77 GPA). I am open to broaden my network and find out about any opportunities available to me. Preferably around the DMV area, but not necessary.

didn't want to grave dig but does anyone have a job for a college student who is trying to balance out their school and work? sort of an afterschool/weekend type gig where they can lock 15-20 hours a week? no contracts or anything needed just something part time that pays a little over minimum

didn't want to grave dig but does anyone have a job for a college student who is trying to balance out their school and work? sort of an afterschool/weekend type gig where they can lock 15-20 hours a week? no contracts or anything needed just something part time that pays a little over minimum

Im in NYC and just got my EMT-B certificate. I need to find a job in this field ASAP
Dead serious.please pm

Im in NYC and just got my EMT-B certificate. I need to find a job in this field ASAP
Dead serious.please pm

Back
Top Bottom