NT Job Network thread vol. Put me on!!

Maybe we can start a LinkedIn NT group.
laugh.gif

This was done before though. I think people posted where they work and their position and what opportunities might be opening up. Then another NT member would post/PM them so the original poster could keep an eye out for them. Something like that.

Maybe we can start a LinkedIn NT group.
laugh.gif

This was done before though. I think people posted where they work and their position and what opportunities might be opening up. Then another NT member would post/PM them so the original poster could keep an eye out for them. Something like that.

I'm a Web Developer in Canada, looking for a job in Florida so I can move there. Anyone?

I'm a Web Developer in Canada, looking for a job in Florida so I can move there. Anyone?

Im looking for an assistant chef/cook position...restaurant,diner,catering, wherever....

hoping to have my business in a few years

NY
nerd.gif

Edit: 21 years old.graduating this may. with a college of business adm. degree with concentrations in management and marketing

Im looking for an assistant chef/cook position...restaurant,diner,catering, wherever....

hoping to have my business in a few years

NY
nerd.gif

Edit: 21 years old.graduating this may. with a college of business adm. degree with concentrations in management and marketing

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I absolutely NEED to get out of Victoria's Secret lol.
Super, i always thought you were a guy, unless im mistaken.
Theres lots of eye candy there no? i always wanted to work at VS
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I absolutely NEED to get out of Victoria's Secret lol.
Super, i always thought you were a guy, unless im mistaken.
Theres lots of eye candy there no? i always wanted to work at VS
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

23 year old recent graduate in electrical/power engineering with a year internship experience. Looking for any opportunities in NorCal. GPA 3.0

23 year old recent graduate in electrical/power engineering with a year internship experience. Looking for any opportunities in NorCal. GPA 3.0

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by SuNiversal

Any candidates with the following:

-Degree in Accounting
-GPA 3.4
-Involved in Campus activities
-Some work experience

I can submit your resume to PwC.. any office in the US.

laugh.gif
How much is the referral bonus?I kid, but I know how it is at accounting firms
2,000 entry level , 4,000 senior level , 6,000 manager or above...it's good money

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by SuNiversal

Any candidates with the following:

-Degree in Accounting
-GPA 3.4
-Involved in Campus activities
-Some work experience

I can submit your resume to PwC.. any office in the US.

laugh.gif
How much is the referral bonus?I kid, but I know how it is at accounting firms
2,000 entry level , 4,000 senior level , 6,000 manager or above...it's good money

27 Bachelor Degree from Univ of South Carolina in Technology Support & Training Mgmt looking for IT position to gain much needed experience

27 Bachelor Degree from Univ of South Carolina in Technology Support & Training Mgmt looking for IT position to gain much needed experience

Great Idea

I am a recent graduate at the University of Georgia with a degree in Consumer Economics. I have internship experience as well as a lot of Customer Service experience. Looking for anything in the Atlanta area right now but would be willing to relocate anywhere for the right opportunity.

Great Idea

I am a recent graduate at the University of Georgia with a degree in Consumer Economics. I have internship experience as well as a lot of Customer Service experience. Looking for anything in the Atlanta area right now but would be willing to relocate anywhere for the right opportunity.

Looking for any job in Socal, NY, Miami, or Dallas. Recent grad with a double major in Accounting and Finance with internship experience. PM if yall know anything

Looking for any job in Socal, NY, Miami, or Dallas. Recent grad with a double major in Accounting and Finance with internship experience. PM if yall know anything

Back
Top Bottom