NT, Just A Quick Story....

Props
pimp.gif

Always a good feeling to help out others. Simple things in life can make a difference

dudes stay reaching....

im not one to give out change, lots of lazy !@@ people vie come across who straight up want to front and use others, had this lady once at the plaza on 161st come up to me and my girl while we were eating asking for change with a sorry !@@ face, we didn't have change, so i offered her food, she snatched the food of my hands, took a few steps away from us and threw the food in the garbage...smh....however the other day i rode the train, something i don't do often and these dudes got on and put on a 3 min show breakdancing and doing flips in a tight cart 
eek.gif
...had the upmost respect for these dudes for being out there and having the guts to do something like this and gave them watever i had in my wallet, wasn't much but a couple of dollars since i usually don't walk around with cash...

OP you did a good thing
pimp.gif
but this is the main reason I don't do this. My mom told me plenty of stories were people that appear to be hurting, just lie to make some cash. She went to the store and a wild lady appeared and asked her for some money, my mom didn't have time and told her she would buy her some food inside but the lady got mad that she didn't get the cash and bounced. Another time a lady was running a scam saying she needed gas to get her kids to the hospital or something like that but moms sees her running the same scam the next week at the same laundromat.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom